The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know, I wish Verizon would make it official. If it is Thursday, I need to get a game plan...I'll have to go first thing in the morning because one of my co-workers isoff that day so I'd rather come in a little late than have to run out during the day. With no official word, I'm thinking about just being at the store at 8am when they open. I'll feel like an idiot if I'm standing there waiting to get in and it's not released...lol.
ill be out of school so my gameplan could be just staying the night. :biggrin: but it wont be unless i see a line starting to form.

goosedeath

Reaction score
So, a buddy of mine txt'd me saying that the Unicorn is coming out of the closet on the 15th, according to the brainwashed zombies in a red store.

goosedeath

Reaction score
I might be out of the loop as I've been screwing around on the wrong thread...buuuut, my buddy txt'd me saying that the Unicorn was being released on the 15th from a red store, and this info came from a brainwashed corporate zombie...
Take it for what it's worth. NM

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, a buddy of mine txt'd me saying that the Unicorn is coming out of the closet on the 15th, according to the brainwashed zombies in a red store.

I don't want a Unicorn.. I want a NEXUS.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
It's going to rain here(CT) on Thursday so I'll be off from work and up by 8am to be at the store for 9am. :clap: Then I'll go home and be like... :yeahbaby01:

prowler85

Reaction score
I know how we can get some love back into this thread... just like every one of ilikemoneygreen, doublea, goosedeath, trusstopher, cjm, sbenson, bl4z3d247 and anyone else who had over 100+ posts that we're comically(somewhat) funny. Stop, your too kind, no need to call me a genius. :blush:

I feel left out. At least 115 of my 118 posts that duplicated over were funny.

(You ask how I had 115 funny posts but have only 55 likes? Not my fault most of you have no sense of humor ;))

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's going to rain here(CT) on Thursday so I'll be off from work and up by 8am to be at the store for 9am. :clap: Then I'll go home and be like... :yeahbaby01:

Ah.. I may not be able to get it until 230pm CST. =/ Darn school. So I'm making my dad go at nine, and telling him NOT to let them activate it.

prowler85

Reaction score
I don't want a Unicorn.. I want a NEXUS.

Uh, I'll take the Unicorn, thank you. I'll sell it for MILLIONS, buy Google and Samsung, and all of my future phones would be pure Google and released on time.

Or I would just have fun spending my day playing with my Unicorn. :icon_ lala:

And I know you say..."MILLIONS".....why ask for trillions when I can ask for.....millions?

goosedeath

Reaction score

I think I might be back to being a D(ay)1(ne) adopter...IF I can get to a corporate store. I'd love to get it elsewhere, but I've got that stupid living social coupon to burn. My D1 will no longer let me mount the SD card via usb...Or it could be liquid...

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uh, I'll take the Unicorn, thank you. I'll sell it for MILLIONS, buy Google and Samsung, and all of my future phones would be pure Google and released on time.

Or I would just have fun spending my day playing with my Unicorn. :icon_ lala:

And I know you say..."MILLIONS".....why ask for trillions when I can ask for.....millions?

Lmao, alright, you do that! If you ever feel in the giving mood, I'll take a free Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 when it comes out. Just give us a release date.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I think I might be back to being a D(ay)1(ne) adopter...IF I can get to a corporate store. I'd love to get it elsewhere, but I've got that stupid living social coupon to burn. My D1 will no longer let me mount the SD card via usb...Or it could be liquid...

Yeah I got that LivingSocial coupon too. Try reflashing LGB 3.2, that's what I'm using and SD card is mounting fine for me via usb. Unless your having a hardware failure but a reflash is worth a try.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel left out. At least 115 of my 118 posts that duplicated over were funny.

(You ask how I had 115 funny posts but have only 55 likes? Not my fault most of you have no sense of humor ;))
I usually like your posts. :happy3:

Status
Not open for further replies.