Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone works for Verizon and how much notice do you get that something is being shipped to the store?

I do not work for Verizon, but with how much those guys typically know, I'm going to guess they get about as much heads up as "Oh look, there is the delivery truck, I guess we are getting a shipment today!"

redoregon

Reaction score
Go to verizonwireless.com. Log in. Do a search for "galaxy nexus". Pick accessories from the results. Click on Compatible Devices. This will be your first vision of the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon's site (unless they see that I did it and pull it!).

Of course... if you click on the Nexus, it'll sit and spin for a while and them time out... :)

chewy74

Reaction score
When this phone is released, I vote the mods allow sbenson create the offical "I got my Galaxy Nexus" thread"

You Have juist been benson'd

Sweet!

Check your flaming at the door ;)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
ಠ_ಠ <--- My look of disapproval

;)

15ziouq.jpg

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Go to verizonwireless.com. Log in. Do a search for "galaxy nexus". Pick accessories from the results. Click on Compatible Devices. This will be your first vision of the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon's site (unless they see that I did it and pull it!).

Of course... if you click on the Nexus, it'll sit and spin for a while and them time out... :)

Could not get that to work..

doublea500

Reaction score
When this phone is released, I vote the mods allow sbenson create the offical "I got my Galaxy Nexus" thread"

You Have juist been benson'd

I trust trustopher. Or danceswithbongs, he will outdo anybody in the first post.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MrKleen

Reaction score
I know that it probably won't be much longer but I am going to go "rent" a phone today. I realize if I was a bit more patient the phone will arrive soon enough, but at least I will have something new to help ease my frustration over the weekend.

And while I am at the store I am going to tell them exactly what I am doing and that I WILL be returning the phone. And that the reason I am doing it is because they will not announce when the Nexus is coming.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me neither. We should all bombard Verizon's site with repeated searches for "Galaxy Nexus." Maybe they'd get the point :)

If I learned anything from going to reddit, it is that site-admin hate it the most when their page is slow loading and everyone mashes F5... so lets do that, maybe it will get the point across....

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that they should have released all new 3 phones on the SAME DAY!? People could see all three and make their decision. Waiting 2 or more weeks between releases is dumb. IMHO
Just to clarify I mean the Razr, Rezound, and G Nexus.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that they should have released all new 3 phones on the SAME DAY!? People could see all three and make their decision. Waiting 2 or more weeks between releases is dumb. IMHO
Just to clarify I mean the Razr, Rezound, and G Nexus.

I wonder if there was/is some sort of stipulation in the contracts between HTC, Samsung, or Motorola and Verizon that specificy that they can not launch a similar tier phone with in x number of days or on the same day as their own device. If anyone wouldn't want a "same day" launch if would be the OEMs... it would be big money for Verizon getting a lot of people in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.