The official d2g sbf from TBH

shda5582

Reaction score
Ok, found this on another forum and it totally saved me from a panic attack. Reposting from Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite - Page 3

(note: the irony is that it's post number 42)

Folks,
I just did it on my D2G with a few bumps that I thought I had bricked the phone. But finally got it to work. So I thought I might share the experience so that other people could benefit from it.

- During the RSDing, if you are stuck at "please manually power up this phone". Just follow these steps:

1) Unplug your phone and turn it off. Keep RSDLite open.
2) Remove the battery for around 5 seconds and put it back in.
3) Manually enter B/L (bootloader) mode by pressing Up Arrow while holding down the power button.
4) Replug your phone and wait for RSDLite to recognize it and finish the remaining process.
5) Shortly, you should see a successful Finished/PASS screen:
6) You can now Close RSDLite and safely unplug your phone.

After rebooting, if you got stuck into red-eye boot loop, just wipe data/wipe cache by:

With D2G turned off, open the full keyboard, press and hold the 【X】 key, hold down the power button start until the M logo, release.

Press keyboard magnifying glass symbol 【search】 to enter recovery bootloader.
Then do not close the full keyboard (closed off immediately exit recovery procedures), to use the following function key actions:

【Backspace】 to return to previous menu screen
【VOL】 key menu up
Volume 【-】 button menu up
【Camera】 button menu to access is camera

wipe date/factory reset
and wipe cache partition

Then reboot again... it should work now.

joeyx2

Reaction score
ok i cant get the sbf file to show in the right box of rsdlite. please help!!! i extracted the file but it only shows in the filename box not in file properties. if i dont extract how come the file is not showing when i click the "..."

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
"failed flashing process. failed flashing process. Error processing flash file.(0x700F);phone connected"

Can I get a little help guys......not sure whats going on but I cant get the damn thing to flash the SBF.

dhbdhb2000

Reaction score
Failed flashing process

I'm trying to SBF to get a clean slate to flash a new build of CM7 and I tried following these steps. It keeps failing once I'm in RSD Lite though.. my sbf file is in the root of C: and I know RSD Lite is seeing my phone and my phone is saying "OK to Program" in the bootloader. The message in RSD Lite is "Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. (0x7100); phone connected"

Any help would be great. Thanks!

TEHBUCKFUTTER

Reaction score
My phone is read as "S Flash OMAP3630 MI"
And when i click start, it says "Unable to retrieve initialization calule from IN file. ( ox7029); phone connected"

Should i use a different SBF file? Because this is the only one i could find because every download like i try says that the file has been removed. if someone could point me twoards a good file that would be awesome, thanks.

Btw my phone is in bootloader when i start the process.... that's the only way i could get it to see my phone

danielitoleito

Reaction score
how to fix my droid 2 global

my friends. Please I need your help.
My Droid 2 am trying to restore global settings made ​​using RSD lite

The problem is that any way I want my computer to recognize the phone.

I istalado drivers, so I entered boot in many ways. not that way that my cell phone to be recognized by the computer and make flash rsd lite.

I formatted my sd card. I think that should not have done ....

Please help.

I just want to help me for my phone is recognized by the computer.

the problem originated because I still root for everything there wipe the screen only turns on and stays on m

Stefan82

Reaction score
I have a stupid question, what version of android is this? I am using the latest carrier version 2.3.3 and wondered is this a version of android of a system version?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL (rooted) using DroidForums

Reaction score
Hey all!
I explained my predicament here in this new post. I'm really, really stuck. Can't even boot into recovery, just stuck at the bootloader. I think there may be a problem with drivers, but I'm not sure. I know ya'll went through this too, so if you could help a brother out, well, I'd really appreciate that.
:)

spatialfear

Reaction score
Got it working nicely after sbf 2.4.33 except that the new gui is different and for some reason its super sluggish, wont let me select charge only for the root i wanna do and doesnt go to home...none of the face keys work? can anyone help me out. This was after numerous attempts to root but I did it the long way being that the z4root and all the oneclickers out there weren't working at the time so i figured get the new sbf pop it in the root but now its unresponsive. :mad:

Got it thru trial and error