★ The Official 2013 NFL Season Thread ★

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A few nfl rule changes:

1) Death to the tuck rule :biggrin:

2) new rule that rbs cant lead with the crown of their helmets :angry: . <----So if a rb drop his head to protect the fb that is a penalty?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think he'll play better in the 49ers system. They played mostly zone coverage in Philly. Good pick up for a good price.

That was key right there, the niners being patient and letting the deal come to them. The Niners of 3-4 years ago (when they were crappy) would jump at every deal and overpay (does David Boston ring a bell) but now they are confident and smarter.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Aso is going to succeed in the defensive minded Niners. Stupid Philly used him wrong:frown:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Aso is going to succeed in the defensive minded Niners. Stupid Philly used him wrong:frown:

and he has to show up every play like in Oakland... some of the times he got beat was all his fault

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the nfl draft. Who you want your team to pick and who you want them to pass on.

I heard the honey badger Tyrann Mathieu on Rome yesterday talking about being a first round pick and saying the niners and pats showed interests. Look I believe in second chances but my team (the niners) better pass on him for round 1-4. If they grab him in the fifth and all f our needs have been met then I am cool with it. But no way we better pay first round money on a player that smoked away his all-american sec career. If he struggled to contain himself in the College game where you have coaches looking over your shoulder telling you where to be and when, what is going to happen in the pro game where he have a lot of free time, money, and every no gooder wants to ride on the gravy train trying to get you to hang out with them. We do not need that headache for a kick returner.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
My texans have 4 picks in the first three rounds. If their WR is not there in the first round they probably will trade back. I hope and expect them to use those 4 picks on WR, ILB, NT and OL....in that order.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Atlanta Falcons New Stadium Could Include 100 Yard Bar, Vibrating Seats | digtriad.com

video of vibrating seats.

To comment on the point on how to get people out of our "man caves" back to the stadiums. Start with policing the yahoos. No one wants to take their family to a game on SUnday to hear the guy next to them shout out things that they now have to explain to their kids what that means and why they shouldn't say that. Add to that the drunks wanting to fight. WHy would I want to spend 200+ per tickets + buy $7 cokes and $10 cold hot dogs + $20 for parking along with the traffic getting to and going from the stadium to go to a game and deal with the idiots around me cursing up a storm around my kids, spilling beer all over the place, while knocking over my kids drink and running over my kid to get a glove a player threw in the stadium so he can make a buck off ebay. Then I have to put up with fans wanting to fight because I wear the opposite color jersey, nope I rather just buy a 60 inch and just enjoy the game in the comforts of home, where the drinks are guaranteed to be cold (unless I forgot to put them in the fridge) and the dogs and burgers are sure to be hot all at the price of less than $20 bucks for the pack of hot dogs, burgers, buns, chips, and drinks.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like watching and following the other games on so getting out to the games is a no go... and I can't make it to the Thursday and Monday night games.. so my recliner or sports bar is just the thing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

think this best describes my mood

FreshPrince-Nooooo.gif