★ The Official 2013 NFL Season Thread ★

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
That last drive by Tom Brady was rough. Reminds me of the San Francisco game in 2011.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
that ranks pretty low on my scale of great moments of the season.. that reaction was expected... it's Indianapolis not philly lol.. he made them a great team for over a decade.. brought them a championship.. didn't leave for more money but injury situation.. they couldn't boo him if they wanted too

note duece

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that ranks pretty low on my scale of great moments of the season.. that reaction was expected... it's Indianapolis not philly lol.. he made them a great team for over a decade.. brought them a championship.. didn't leave for more money but injury situation.. they couldn't boo him if they wanted too

note duece

Don't forget it wasn't his choice to leave either.
If it weren't so routine, my most wow moment would've been Calvin grabbing the ball over 3 defenders. It was exciting to see but kind of akin to great weather in Hawaii. Anyone else it would've been very exciting to see. His dunk contest is also getting rather routine from repetition lol.
I'd say my most exciting moment this week and in that game last night was the kicker jacking up #11 on a run back. He'll be unpleasantly surprised later this week when the Fed Ex envelope shows up for his helmet leading tackle that was head to head on the sideline :eek:

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Don't forget it wasn't his choice to leave either.
If it weren't so routine, my most wow moment would've been Calvin grabbing the ball over 3 defenders. It was exciting to see but kind of akin to great weather in Hawaii. Anyone else it would've been very exciting to see. His dunk contest is also getting rather routine from repetition lol.
I'd say my most exciting moment this week and in that game last night was the kicker jacking up #11 on a run back. He'll be unpleasantly surprised later this week when the Fed Ex envelope shows up for his helmet leading tackle that was head to head on the sideline :eek:

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)
That was McAfee lighting up Holliday. In fact, I just saw on SI he was "randomly" chosen for PED testing. Guess punters aren't supposed to hit that hard:p

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It reminded me of the sequence on espn, before it became politically incorrect, called "you got jacked up". It would've fit it perfectly. When I saw the hit I literally said "dude got jacked up".
And yeah I suppose they are testing for mind alerting drugs as well since kickers always try to look like they're doing their best Prime Time tried to tackle a full back imitation.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:D

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
wasn't he the dude that ran around Indianapolis drunk and naked a year or two ago?

note duece

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Seattle is running away with the division. Kaep has not developed his game to actually read defenses and make smarter decisions. It does not help that our receiver corps has been decimated with injuries. Still Kaep needs to develop into more than an option qb something Russell Wilson is doing a good job of this year. Still hats off to my brother's team (Carolina Panther) they have had the niners number even when Steve Young was running the show.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seahawks are getting healthy at the right time.
PC, other teams spent the entire off season trying to stop Cam,Kap, RG3, etc. It showed in that game today when neither quarterback was able to accomplish anything with their own feet.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saints had 40 first downs. Cowboys had 43 offensive plays total.
Can't blame that one on Tony any other single player. To those that say it was 1 player getting injured need to realize if that's the case Dallas has a much bigger elephant in the room. 1 player being missing did not cause that total collapse.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After this week so far, the only thing I'm really surprised by is how bad the Falcons are this year. Other things have been minor either pleasant or bothersome surprises but Atlanta has been playing all season like they're going for the number 1 pick next year. In really disappointed that they haven't at least tried to make their losses interesting.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
After this week so far, the only thing I'm really surprised by is how bad the Falcons are this year. Other things have been minor either pleasant or bothersome surprises but Atlanta has been playing all season like they're going for the number 1 pick next year. In really disappointed that they haven't at least tried to make their losses interesting.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

most disappointing team in my eyes. Houston gets a close second but I didn't think they were good when they were good

note duece

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Saints had 40 first downs. Cowboys had 43 offensive plays total.
Can't blame that one on Tony any other single player. To those that say it was 1 player getting injured need to realize if that's the case Dallas has a much bigger elephant in the room. 1 player being missing did not cause that total collapse.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

1 player makes a big difference. any playoff team that's offense driven missing a qb is no longer a playoff team (Brady, Peyton, brees, Rodgers etc) defenses have a qb too. but on days the defense does well then the offense sucks and vice versa. I don't think the cowboys put together 1 complete game yet. Sean Lee is a big part of the defense as he calls the plays on the field and the audibles but even with him they haven't played their best. without him they've played their worst. if they don't fix the defense soon they won't be going anywhere. too many starters out and the backups just aren't good enough atm. missing a starting safety, defensive lineman that leads the league in dl sacks, line backer and ware is hurt won't do anyone any favors either.

greenbay is praying for Rodgers return because without him they'll get a good draft pick and nothing more. they couldn't beat the Giants, hell they might not even beat the vikings in their next game.

note duece