★ The Official 2013 NFL Season Thread ★

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who'd have thunk next Monday nights matchup would be a battle of unbeaten teams, especially when they've both played the Falcons already?
It's an interesting season so far.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

certainly not me

Note Duece

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
nfc west* damn spam leaving out details lol

Note Duece

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
if ur playing a good run defense and aren't getting any yards just throw it to him.. point taken payton

Note Duece

kcooldude

Reaction score
Bears are going to win it this year for sure. Every year an unexpected team takes it home. Different from nba. I'm 100% positive bears will go to the superbowl and win.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Bears are going to win it this year for sure. Every year an unexpected team takes it home. Different from nba. I'm 100% positive bears will go to the superbowl and win.
If we're talking about unexpected then I would actually choose the Chiefs.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have to agree on the Chiefs as the underdog pick but I think this is Peyton Manning's year to...go....all...the...way!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have to agree on the Chiefs as the underdog pick but I think this is Peyton Manning's year to...go....all...the...way!
I had Broncos to win it all before season began, and they still look like they can. Playoffs is when Manning seems human though, so we'll see.

I think another team you can't really count out still is the Patriots, and they've been playing well with a bunch of second string or even 3rd string guys. They're winning, but even they're still considered underdogs.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought it didn't get any more exciting than the Seahawks/Colts game along comes the Broncos/Cowboys game.
Just wow!

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)

S

SFGate

Watched the second half of yesterday's Broncos/Cowboys game and was very, very pleased.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rob Ryan just felt rexs pain.. that was an insane drive.. 8 plays 70 yards in 1:08 no time outs.. wow.. not that the saints have a good defense but they had a good day until the end

note duece