**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think thats what did them in, they started buying into it before they even played a game. As a Giants fan i was delighted to see it happen because one of my co-workers also bought into it, everything was about the eagles until they started losing then he quiet down. the most satisfying thing about the Giants being in the SuperBowl is that all preseason everyone was on the eagles band wagon predicting them to be front runners, then you have the usual dallas talk, the div will be a fight between them two. i only read one article where someone actually stated not to discount the Giants. and look how it all played out. GO GIANTS!!:icon_ banana:

It takes more than a year to build a team with that many stars, especially when they didn't have much of a training camp. Honestly, IMO the Eagles will take the NFC East with no problem next year.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
It takes more than a year to build a team with that many stars, especially when they didn't have much of a training camp. Honestly, IMO the Eagles will take the NFC East with no problem next year.

true, they do have the talent. but then again so does dallas, they've been picking them for a few years now, and we know how that ends every year. that's why they play the game.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
true, they do have the talent. but then again so does dallas, they've been picking them for a few years now, and we know how that ends every year. that's why they play the game.

Dallas doesn't have near the talent that Philly has, plain and simple. If we went on talent alone, Philly should easily be in the SB.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The hype for this game is really starting to get to me. I don't think many people are giving the Pats a chance in this game but I think the Patriots are good at turning that into motivation. I think as long as the offensive line can give Brady a couple seconds, easier said than done, the Pats will take this. I think Eli and Brady are both going to have huge numbers though.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Today is the day, my nerves are shot, if I didn't know better I would think I was actually playing in the game, haha

JRParsons

Reaction score
Dallas doesn't have near the talent that Philly has, plain and simple. If we went on talent alone, Philly should easily be in the SB.

Not a Dallas or Philly fan, but compiling a bunch of stars rarely works in football, ask Dan Snyder.
It can work in Basketball because there are only 5 guys on the floor and Baseball because it is more of an individual sport, you have 8 guys sitting at each at bat.
It does work real well in fantasy football which is really the only place stats matter. If I remember correctly Cam Newton had super stats at the beginning of the season but his team was 1 and 4. I could be wrong on the record, going from memory.

OH YEA GO PATS.

Sent from my Illudium PU - 36 Explosive Space Modulator.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well season is over and the freaking giants won.

That being said, hopefully next season has as many surprises as this year did. And hopefully my Eagles make the playoffs at least this time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score

Actually on paper Dallas has even more talent than Philly, which makes it all the worse that they can't get it done. They beat Philly twice in the regular season and then again in the first NFC playoff game two seasons ago, yet got thrashed thoroughly this past season. On paper the Cowboys should have been in the Super Bowl the past three seasons running. Just goes to show that talent without cohesiveness and the ability to get it done in clutch moments means nothing. I hate it for my Cowboys, but something's got to change.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
patriot fans stunned...again. :biggrin: :icon_ lala:

images

Last edited: