**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wagoners are good because they fund our teams by buying gear and whatnot so I will make sure to thank all them for the new stadium xD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Only thing they're good for, revenue.

However, I sort of followed the Niners the past couple seasons and there was no way in hell there were this many fans. This is like the 07 Warriors all over again. I'm no die-hard Niner fan, but I was neutral with them before this season as my family has followed the Niners their whole lives. When I know someone wagons and tries to tell me about stats and all that, that irks me more than anything.

Good win though. That was a classic game, and I only saw the second half

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pats are rolling! What a catch by Gronk

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I have waited 9 years for this. Been a 9ers fan since i knew what football was. What a game. The best playoff game i have seen in years (although i may be partial).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jdroid80

Reaction score
Only thing they're good for, revenue.

However, I sort of followed the Niners the past couple seasons and there was no way in hell there were this many fans. This is like the 07 Warriors all over again. I'm no die-hard Niner fan, but I was neutral with them before this season as my family has followed the Niners their whole lives. When I know someone wagons and tries to tell me about stats and all that, that irks me more than anything.

Good win though. That was a classic game, and I only saw the second half

You're right. They came out the wood works right after the Davis TD. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

lfylove

Reaction score
Yea broncos can't do it twice

lfylove

Reaction score

I was watching the game on the edge of my seat I wasn't thinking about coming here until I was done dancing :D

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tebow who??? Brady showing how a real qb plays the game.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

We had a fun run. Brady is showing a hall of fame status.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah broncos should be happy with the season, obviously you never want to lose but the defense is legit, have a full off season build the offense around Tebow.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I settled down and thought it through. I cannot question Alex Smith anymore, the dude was clutch. 1:42 left and they made a TD drive, can't deny it, he showed up when the team needed it most. Vernon Davis is a beast too.

With that being said, later on ESPN tonight, Tebow watch!

edit: One hell of a coaching job by Mr. John Fox this season though.

Last edited:

nikecar

Reaction score

Seriously? You were expecting a 2nd yr player that hasn't started a full season to stand toe to toe with the #1 afc team? Your comment isn't fair. Give him a few yrs in the system, or even an off season and training camp and he will get better. Brady is a 3time champ for a reason, but to dis tebow as a non qb is ignorant. When moon, mcnabb, and Vick came in the league, they weren't the best passers, but did their damage with their feet. No one ever said they weren't a qb.

I just hope the ravens win tomorrow so rice can run it up and down. If schaub was playing, I'd want texans, but their rookie qb would get lit up, even with arian.

I've.said it since.last yr, tebow can be better than half the folks in the league as he continues to grow.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

I admit I'm taking it more on a personal level than most. Alot of my friends and acquaintances were never Niner fans the past decade and all of a sudden they "bleed red and gold". I mean seriously? This goes even further than the 07 Warriors because unlike the Warriors, the Niners can make it to the superbowl. I keep my mouth shut cause I don't want the drama, but that's what the forums are for right?:D

I'm happy to see that the team I've pretty much kept an eye out on my whole life because of my family has gotten out of their decade long drought, but man I've become a real sports guy since then and these fairweather fans get under my skin. A baby crying in the movie theater, people cutting in line, people constantly yapping in quiet places, etc. none of them gets my blood boiling more than a bandwagoner. (Sorry, had to rant)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Way to lead your team into the offseason tebow woot woot! Go niners!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seriously? You were expecting a 2nd yr player that hasn't started a full season to stand toe to toe with the #1 afc team? Your comment isn't fair. Give him a few yrs in the system, or even an off season and training camp and he will get better. Brady is a 3time champ for a reason, but to dis tebow as a non qb is ignorant. When moon, mcnabb, and Vick came in the league, they weren't the best passers, but did their damage with their feet. No one ever said they weren't a qb.

I just hope the ravens win tomorrow so rice can run it up and down. If schaub was playing, I'd want texans, but their rookie qb would get lit up, even with arian.

I've.said it since.last yr, tebow can be better than half the folks in the league as he continues to grow.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
I was joking if you read any of my previous comments you would see I am a big Tebow fan but all week the talk was about Tebow, everyone forgot Tom Brady was playing in this game too.