pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Moved to sports forum.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about that tebow.. you lost 2 games to end the season and fell a$$ backwards into a playoff spot.. not bad for a college qb in the nfl :D

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How about that tebow.. you lost 2 games to end the season and fell a$$ backwards into a playoff spot.. not bad for a college qb in the nfl :D

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums
Broncos are going to get destroyed by the steelers. Broncos fans better hope Big Ben isn't healthy.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
actually they lost 3 in a row.
today was evident tebow lost his nerve after last weeks 4 interceptions. he refused to throw the ball down field.
again denver collapsed at teh end of the season only so did the rest of their division so they made the playoffs.
anything can happen when the playoffs hit but. tebow was getting better each week until the last 2 weeks. i am hoping to see that quarterback that played for greenbay today in a bronco uniform next year. and lets see what tebow can accomplish in the off season. but cant go into next season with the pathetic offense that has shown up over the last 3 weeks.
definatley a stepping stone toward next season , and a start to rebuild what mcdaniels destroyed.
hope to be here next week saying cant believe they won......but not counting on it from what i have seen the last 3 weeks.

oh and they play here so i cant stop their plane from making the trip so i guess they will get to play.

Reaction score
After the display and ridiculous numbers Flynn put up for the Packers am I the only one wondering if Rogers is truly as great as he appears to be or does he benefit from a great team and system?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
After the display and ridiculous numbers Flynn put up for the Packers am I the only one wondering if Rogers is truly as great as he appears to be or does he benefit from a great team and system?

every player who has ever played has been part of a system. Rodgers is as good as people think, one game by Flynn in no way discredits the season Rodgers has had. Flynn is going to start somewhere next season so we should be able to see just how good he is.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Reaction score
every player who has ever played has been part of a system. Rodgers is as good as people think, one game by Flynn in no way discredits the season Rodgers has had. Flynn is going to start somewhere next season so we should be able to see just how good he is.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

I agree he is a very good qb and I don't discredit what he has done...but....sometimes the system makes the player look better than he is.

As for Flynn, it was not one game. He filled in for Rodgers last year and had a great game then as well. He was already on the radar of other teams but after yesterday he will certainly get a nice paycheck from someone.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Flynn is a great backup but I don't think he'd be a good starter on a different team , remember matt cassel? Everyone thought he was great in NE but once he got to KC his numbers dropped and he didn't look so good. He was a system qb IMO. I rarely have seen Flynn play but judging by the games he filled in he may be a system player as well though possibly a bit more athletic than cassel.

As for Rodgers, he is that damn good. His numbers do the talking but if you actually watch him play he can turn broken down plays into something big. Yes the system helps but that can be said for any qb. Its the accuracy, movement, decisions, etc that make a great qb and Rodgers has all of that. To be honest I think if Rodgers happened to leave GB and go to another team that would be a fairly good team after a season or 2. Rodgers is like a well oiled machine, its just amazing to watch him play. And that's coming from an Eagles fan :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jdroid80

Reaction score
Everyone knew Cassel wasn't that good. He was the definition of a system QB: did just enough to win without any spectacular plays.

However, Flynn can play. He can make all the throws and looks like he'll be a starter for some team.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the steelers the other day? i missed it. did Ben look fresher then that limping thing he was last time?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
he looked better but still nowhere near 100%.

Idk how they are going to do this year. They definitely got talent but they arnt so fresh this year. Im like 5/10 confident with my steelers. Hopefully whom ever goes to the superbowl this year needs it. I cant say i remember the last time the 9ers or lions won. Would be cool to get an oddball underdog in their. id be okay with practically anyone but the pats. even though packers are a close second because i have a neighbor that endlessly goes on about them.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Idk how they are going to do this year. They definitely got talent but they arnt so fresh this year. Im like 5/10 confident with my steelers. Hopefully whom ever goes to the superbowl this year needs it. I cant say i remember the last time the 9ers or lions won. Would be cool to get an oddball underdog in their. id be okay with practically anyone but the pats. even though packers are a close second because i have a neighbor that endlessly goes on about them.
Steelers D will have to keep them in games more than ever. Word is that Mendenhall has a torn ACL.

edit: And confirmed: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtBsQr4.x37NuZRSUp_YW2g5nYcB?slug=ap-steelers-mendenhall
Sorry Money:frown: