**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will say this, I am extremely glad they got the lockout settled and we didn't miss any games. I am not saying I need football to have a happy, healthy life but it definitely helps relieve the stress that the week may bring!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will say this, I am extremely glad they got the lockout settled and we didn't miss any games. I am not saying I need football to have a happy, healthy life but it definitely helps relieve the stress that the week may bring!

I am saying I need football to have a happy, healthy life. Sad, but true.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am saying I need football to have a happy, healthy life. Sad, but true.

haha not sad, I say that I could be happy and healthy without it but thankfully we didn't have to experience life without it. I mean I have my various things I am truly passionate about and sports is definitely among the top things, especially football.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a jets season ticket holder so I have a vested interest in their success. This is the year!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Daaaaaa boyssssssss

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm a jets season ticket holder so I have a vested interest in their success. This is the year!

I hope they perform as well as they did when we played them preseason :)

But in all seriousness, I'm jealous of you having season tickets. There is like a 3-7 year waiting list for Eagles season tickets, which I probably wouldn't get anyways as Philly charges a ridiculous 'real estate licensing' fee of around $1400 on top of the season ticket prices. And getting even single game tickets is next to impossible unless you know someone or want to shell out 3-400$$ on ebay or another 3rd party distributor for them.

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

haha it was a fluke...i actually wouldn't mind jets-eagles in the sb though, regardless of what people think of michael vick he is the man when it comes to football, and i'm always a fan of comeback stories

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
haha it was a fluke...i actually wouldn't mind jets-eagles in the sb though, regardless of what people think of michael vick he is the man when it comes to football, and i'm always a fan of comeback stories

Yea yea lol ... But yea that would be a fun superbowl match up. And your just lucky that game was preseason :p

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

But in all seriousness, I'm jealous of you having season tickets. There is like a 3-7 year waiting list for Eagles season tickets, which I probably wouldn't get anyways as Philly charges a ridiculous 'real estate licensing' fee of around $1400 on top of the season ticket prices. And getting even single game tickets is next to impossible unless you know someone or want to shell out 3-400$$ on ebay or another 3rd party distributor for them.

Just saw the rest of your post. Yeah we've had the tix in our family since the 70s, so its been passed down generations. Great seats too and since I don't live in NY anymore, I usually sell them on ebay. Last year the Jets-Patriots game went for $800! If Jets can keep it up, this year will be good for the capital too haha