The Note 8 Is Special For An Unexpected Reason

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-8-21-1-2-jpg.77760

The Note 8 may go down as the best phone of 2017 with its Infinity Display, dual lens camera system, improved S-Pen functionality and more. There is one special reason this device will be loved around the world. The Note 8 will be the first Note device to hit the European market in years! Samsung decided not to sale the Note 5 in Europe back in the day because um Europe isn't productive enough?? The Note 7 as we all know was recalled before it was able to pick up any steam so Europe wasn't able to get their hands on that device either. Fans of the series have had to patiently wait for the next iteration of the industry defining phablet device.

The will be over in just a few short weeks as Samsung has plans to release the Note 8 in European markets. While the direction this device is going with a smaller 3300mah battery and poor fingerprint scanner placement may be disappointing to some it is certainly a major overhaul from the last available Note device in the European market, the Note 4.

via SamMobile

Attachments

• galaxy-note-8-21-1-2.jpg
    galaxy-note-8-21-1-2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3,659

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Never did understand why Samsung ignored the European market by not selling the last couple of note there. maybe it had something to do with all the bloatware on the phone.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
People need to stop complaining about the smaller batteries in these phones. Yea, I was a little nervous, too. I assume this Note has the SnapDragon 835 (or better). That processor is FOR REAL. Battery lasts SIGNIFICANTLY longer and runs a helluva lot cooler, too. The hype is REAL. :D

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dunno Pere my S8 battery life is not that great at 3000mah. I find myself plugging my phone in for a charge mid day just about every day.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
People need to stop complaining about the smaller batteries in these phones. Yea, I was a little nervous, too. I assume this Note has the SnapDragon 835 (or better). That processor is FOR REAL. Battery lasts SIGNIFICANTLY longer and runs a helluva lot cooler, too. The hype is REAL. :D

gotta complain about something on the Note 8 :-( there is very little to complain about - yet

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I dunno Pere my S8 battery life is not that great at 3000mah. I find myself plugging my phone in for a charge mid day just about every day.
Really? And I thought I was a power user. LOL What did you come from, and it's wat better then that, yea?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
S8+ has been killer battery wise for me.. Let's hope Note 8 follows...

Edit - these phones do great on standby and yesterday was not a typical day for me as I barely used the phone..

But nice to see the phone sipping away..

4e8b0fb657f971f58f85bdee9bfbf873.jpg
a8308f7aa569c6808cc2c81693cb5914.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Do you phone, bro? 2 hours SOT in a full day? LOL

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Do you phone, bro? 2 hours SOT in a full day? LOL

Haha that's not the norm for me at all.. I worked from home yesterday and the iPhone was in use mainly bc of work...

I'm usually streaming while commute is over 3.5 hrs a day and SOT around 6.5 easily.. Browsing and more music at gym in evening... So normally I'm a heavy user..

Sent using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Seriously? 3.5 hour commute?!?! OMG that's horrifying! That's not every workday then?

Gremlin

Reaction score
bkdodger : what font are you using?

I have s8+ and its my work phone. I talk, email and netflix. Every 2 days i plug it in..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Seriously? 3.5 hour commute?!?! OMG that's horrifying! That's not every workday then?
It's round-trip to work and I'm not so far... NYC traffic is a nightmare....usally mornings are good bc I leave early but evenings murder...
bkdodger : what font are you using?

I have s8+ and its my work phone. I talk, email and netflix. Every 2 days i plug it in..

Nice... It's a solid device.. Stylus is the font.. Let me know if you want it I can Dropbox it over..

Sent using Tapatalk