The next Droid Phone to join Verizon's line up?

cuesport

Reaction score
I'm kinda glad it's ugly. I'm tired of having an awesome phone come out a week after I buy one. I almost bought the Palm Pre. Fortunately it wasn't available from Verizon.

djbis

Reaction score
I'm personally looking forward to the HTC Passion/HD2. 1ghz processor, 512mb ram, 4.3" screen. [Drool]

Some sources say it would come out during the holiday, but with no real product photos available yet, I don't think we'll see it in stores for another quarter at least.

By the time it comes out the Droid should have overcome a lot of bugs that people are complaining about currently, also, its price will be lower by then... making the Droid a good choice for most average people and even some geeks like me.

Smartphones will rule the planet in 2011. :motdroidvert:

T-One

Reaction score
Very ugly, why does the phone look so worn and old?

T-One

Reaction score
Oops

Very ugly, why does the phone look so worn and old?

The original picture was an old scratched phone. After replying a new square cheap looking phone now displayed.

nazgoul

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade the Droid for any phone on the market.

But a snapdragon processor in a Android phone with Touch+Qwerty, give it a decent battery life and I'm interested again :)

Till then, the only thing I want is -> :motdroidhoriz:

themuttt

Reaction score
first pic was horrid, but the others make it look pretty decent. I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least for now, I am quite happy with my Droid and have no plans any time soon to look for "better". That could change though ;)

macarunni

Reaction score
Not diggin the gold accent colors. I've already removed the gold on my Moto Droids. I don't use the slide out key board on mine because the top part of the keys don't work well with fingers. This slide out does look better.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I will keep my Motorola until LG comes out with an Android phone in the Us. I miss the LG keyboard..and everything was easier with the LG..But the shortcuts are coming to the Droid.

aacanela73

Reaction score
I thought the Moto Droid was a big ugly brick when I saw the demo models that came into our store. Then you get a live one in your hand and its never ending love. Never judge a book by its cover seems to come to mind in this situation.