The next big thing...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Just saw this commercial, thought it was pretty funny.

[video=youtube;QR8A3T6sPzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8A3T6sPzU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

4myeuro

Reaction score
I love it! Its such a slap in the face for how behind the iphone 5 already is!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I usually mute commercials but I watch that one every time it's on! Laugh every time too! :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Totally true! :popcorn: The iSheep are so oblivious to the rest of the world. :blink: It's sad...really. :rofl2:

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Very funny and I get the "everyone wearing headphones", but maybe Samsung shouldn't have included white headphones with the Galaxy if they're going to poke fun at them:biggrin:

bluezdawg

Reaction score
First time on this forum. Considering upgrading to "the next big thing" :)

This was hilarious!

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
People need to realize, the majority of people who are staying with Apple and the iPhone is because they are heavily invested into their system, from apps, music and movies. The majority of them have invested in the hundreds of dollars into these categories, some even thousands since the first iPhone. I don't hate, or look down upon people who buy an iPhone "it's only a phone", Apple on the other hand is another story:icon_evil:. The iPhone 5 is a fantastic phone, as is the S3 and HTC One X, and so on, and if it was not for Android all of you would be iSheep as well, LOL, or still stuck with Blackberry. Choice is good people "Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry 10 (when it sees the light of day), that's what makes it all so exciting, whats good for you might not be good for the person next to you.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I love how not only do they have the headphones, but everyone is talking to each other while both headphones are still in. So true...

BaSHa

Reaction score
^ I think the reason get so frustrated with the isheeple is because of their superior to you attitude. They act like anything other than an iPhone is inferior.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The worst is when you have some minor, quick, random issue pretty much any phone could have around someone with an iPhone and you mention it in casual conversation and that air of tension just appears where you know they're thinking "never happens with my iPhone..."

I dunno, I had a co-worker like that, so annoying. Everyone with a droid is chill as hell...