The "New" New Phone Rumor Mill

kparks

Reaction score
About to upgrade & thinking Maxx but are there any upcoming phones (or current) that has a better camera quality? Android has been notorious for mediocre camera quality.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

The rezound has a better camera than the maxx.. The only other phone for vzw that is coming anytime soon is prolly the next incredible other than that I think lg might have sumn but will prolly be over another month or so at the soonest . And that's just me throwing some rumors around. So I think the rezound or maxx would be ur best bet just go play with them in the store and get what 1 u like better.. Personally I hate the design of the razr to thin and wide its weird to hold ur not holding the phone but the sides of it... I've used both quite a bit I like the Rezound alot better and I think the screen on it is alot better also.. but I hate amoleds screens.. My coworkers have nothing but good things to say about the razr and rezound so there both great..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I concur - the Rezound has the best combo of quality and fast "focusability" of just about any Android to date. It competes nicely with my wife's 4s, which is saying a lot.

sublimewade

Reaction score
Motorola is coming out with two maybe 3 phones within three months that blow the razr camera away. Look up fighter or bullet. They are a normal size to hold and best of all moto phones. I like the Rezound ok but nothing to brag a lot on I'm waiting to sell mine.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Motorola is coming out with two maybe 3 phones within three months that blow the razr camera away. Look up fighter or bullet. They are a normal size to hold and best of all moto phones. I like the Rezound ok but nothing to brag a lot on I'm waiting to sell mine.

The fighter won't be out for another couple months nothing is even known about it.. And ur statement is exactly why motorola loses money they put all this money into a phone like the bionic for example then 1 month later release the razr all the money they put into the bionic r&d was wasted cuz they (moto) made there own phone obsolete lmao what a bunch of idiots..there flooding the market the razr should of never been released the razr max should of been released with the rezound and nexus but no they wasted money manufacturing the razr to yet again make there own phone obsolete with the maxx there not running a smart business at all. And personally ill never buy a moto phone again..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I love my bionic I think motor are idiots but I love the u I and do love my phone. Just hate the customer service

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
Really if you think about it, releasing the bionic then the razr then the razr Maxx,, what happened to the prices of the first two? Now almost everyone can " afford" a 4g phone, its a marketing ploy,, you have to stop thinking like a bunch of techies and fanboys and think about it like its a buissness, they are there to make money, the more options that are out there " from them " for the public the better, Let me think about this. I'll pay $99 before $199 and I'll pay $199 before I'll pay $299 and I certainly wouldn't go any higher than that, so I say cudos to moto for trying to grab the corner on that market, Remember ppl its all about that Almighty doller, nothing more nothing less, they are not out to make you or anyone else happy just their bank accounts. That being said I've got BBQ to tend to.

Sent from the best damn BBQ pit in michigan.

sublimewade

Reaction score
Moto beats htc any day. Htc just has the superior camera at the moment. Sence is nonsence. Wish I didn't have it but the razr battery blew

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure HTC knocks Motorola out of the park right now with the new line of phones their about to launch. Not to mention they are unlocking bootloaders, giving updates to older phones and releasing the source code for multiple phones as well. And finally they have a dominant phone on every major US carrier. They are back in business and will probably be tagging along with Google in making the next nexus

from my Zeus 'Bolt

sublimewade

Reaction score
I hope so for you! That way motos phones will be cheaper and I can have the moto jet or bullet.

pajo985

Reaction score

Can you please give some info about these phones?
Does any of them include xenon flash?
Or any hardware tweaking (f2.0 lense, or anything like that?)

sublimewade

Reaction score
Just Google New Motorola bullet and jet quadcore phones. It pops up in the first five or so it has specs and stuff but no camera specs other than 12 mp with suped up sensor

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has specs, links, or leaks about any top tier device that you are almost positive is coming to Verizon - let me know and I will add it to list in the Original Posts... work has gotten too crazy as of late to be able to research/update the list like I used to.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If anyone has specs, links, or leaks about any top tier device that you are almost positive is coming to Verizon - let me know and I will add it to list in the Original Posts... work has gotten too crazy as of late to be able to research/update the list like I used to.

Hey stranger - was just thinking the other day hadn't seen you around in awhile :)

sent from my phone

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I never stopped lurking, just haven't been posting as much.

Looks like I may be able to come up for air soon and attending to my duties better (for a little while at least haha)