Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to edit this one lol

Rzi1p.png

O.K., no more thread derailing for me :saint:

It's pretty hard to derail the NPRM... 99% of the time there weren't any rails to begin with.

patriot95

Reaction score
The last HTC phone I saw "leaked" on here was a beautiful device. That Zeta is probably the ugliest render of a phone I have seen in a long, LONG time.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
not to be random here again but the razr was 240 dpi....My d1 is ...240 dpi. WTF? lol, ridiculous for a new phone. all phones in future need to at least be ahead of the 2 year old D1 just saying.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
The HTC Zeta is ugly, but it's beautiful on the inside (2.5ghz quad-core). How much ram is this going to contain?

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
The HTC Zeta is ugly, but it's beautiful on the inside (2.5ghz quad-core). How much ram is this going to contain?

Damn, that's almost as good as or better than my $1200 laptop, depending on the ram lol. My laptop has dual core 2.8Ghz and 4GB ram btw

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

faust0230

Reaction score
Your right the Bionic is just as good as the nexus....if you exclude the hardware and the software. :biggrin::rofl3: Someones in denial.:icon_ lala:

Wow...nexus fanboy showing true colors....I didn't want to get into it but whatevs. I just stated my personal opinion and ut may be that the nexus has a slight edge in hardware but for most purposes it will be negligible. As far as software goes once again u r right but w roms currently available to me and ics not too far away I think ill be ok...my next phone will have to really be cutting edge and next gen lte fits the bill. I don't mind paying retail for a nexus but I just don't see the point for myself....I am not in denial just not wowed by it. So enjoy ur nexus and I hope its all u ever dreamed of and more...customers in the end I thought we were all on the same team...right?!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Haha... wow... That is one ugly phone! (the zeta) But, man, once Windows 8 comes, and these amazing devices... Wow... I will be in the rooting and installing Win 8 business! :biggrin: But seriously people, these are phones running Android for pete's sake, not gaming computers! (and still run on batteries I might add) ;)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow...nexus fanboy showing true colors....I didn't want to get into it but whatevs. I just stated my personal opinion and ut may be that the nexus has a slight edge in hardware but for most purposes it will be negligible. As far as software goes once again u r right but w roms currently available to me and ics not too far away I think ill be ok...my next phone will have to really be cutting edge and next gen lte fits the bill. I don't mind paying retail for a nexus but I just don't see the point for myself....I am not in denial just not wowed by it. So enjoy ur nexus and I hope its all u ever dreamed of and more...customers in the end I thought we were all on the same team...right?!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

just let the nexus boys live.... they'll think they have the best phone for a few months then quad core comes out and blows it away.... the bionic does all I need it to do and more.. runs flawlessly... can't wait for ICS to bless it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums