1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The new launcher pro 0.8.3 wont install

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by jkidd16, Jan 23, 2011.

1. jkidd16

jkidd16 New Member

I currently have launcher pro plus, the bought one, but I can't update to the newest version. after downloading it and then when it attempts to install, it says "package not signed correctly." Any1 kno why it wont update?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. wilboy

wilboy New Member

May be you have installed the one that came from the FRM?!!
  3. jkidd16

jkidd16 New Member

Oh, well I did install the luancher pro gingerbread theme from FRM even though I already had bought the normal one from the market just to see what it was like. I noticed no difference so I just left it like that. But how do I uninstall the one from the the FRM? Shud I just uninstall launchrr pro and redownload?

4. Mike Dee

Mike Dee New Member

Exactly. If that doesn't work, then delete LP, re-apply your Fission theme without the LP GB theme, and reinstall LP.