The new improved rezound nexus device?

Islander53

Reaction score
By making a battery non removable it can take up to 2 mm from the thickness and it allows the manufacturers to put less casing on the battery because there is very little chance of it falling since its non removable. And they're able to fill in nooks and crannies instead if making a generic square battery that leaves unused space under the cover. I really want an sd card slot though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Guess that's why iPhone users hate their battery.

Islander53

Reaction score
Again I would be all for a phone with a non-removable battery if battery life was somewhere around triple that of current batteries, but with everything trending towards thinner I'm not seeing that happening. Just in recent history look at the Inc released with a 1350 to cut down on bulk. Just like the Rezound it had the hottest specs of the phones released that year but the severely under sized battery killed user experience. The extended battery was that phone's saving grace, and no-one I know minded the extra bulk. And it still could've better. I sure wouldn't have minded not having the extra expense. They gave me a thinner wallet instead of a thinner phone. :biggrin:

Right on point!!!