The New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by appdaddy, Mar 15, 2010.

1. appdaddy

appdaddy New Member

New to posting threads and the like, so I'll keep it short. I have the Motorola Droid, and I love this device. I guess I'm like all the "non rooted" users waiting for the OTA release of 2.1... Not sure if i'd want to get into rooting and stuff like that, sounds interesting though. Any advice given will be happily received. Insider info is always welcome, well that's about it, Hope to get some info/advice on rooting/hacking/modding devices and such. :D
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

3. appdaddy

appdaddy New Member

Thanks!

That link was very helpful, I really appreciate the help: ) I was wondering if you download the zip file to your Droid's SD card and then to ur computer? Also, is your DROID rooted? How is it behaving? Any major bugs/annoyances? It would seem cool to have total control over your device.... I'm VERY tempted to try it out... I've seen posts on other sites stating u can fix a bricked device to a certain extent... It warned about unplugging during something and it being unfixable... But other than that I guess its not too dangerous...Pros, Cons? Lol More advice? Once again thanks for helping out another noob :D