The NEW Face of DC

GryphonD

Reaction score
Once it gets to where I can do things to it... I'll be..... doing.... THINGS... to it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ran this on my OC'd D1 (@1ghz) and it ran fine... initial launch was slow but it ran without any major hiccups.

I immediately uninstalled however....

- Need to be able to remove items from the wheel. Too much bloatware in it (ie Twitter, Mixi, RSS etc)

- ability for custom wallpapers

- ability to add folders to wheel

- maybe more icons on the wheel, over all not too bad if I could edit what's on there (two spots to customize? meh...)

the cube for the app draw is pretty sweet however, ran great on my device and looks sharp.

with refinement this UI could be a keeper for me... but needs works.

Home replacements need to be as customizable as possible, this one is hardly that. The look is great, but the options stink.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I ran this on my OC'd D1 (@1ghz) and it ran fine... initial launch was slow but it ran without any major hiccups.

I immediately uninstalled however....

- Need to be able to remove items from the wheel. Too much bloatware in it (ie Twitter, Mixi, RSS etc)

- ability for custom wallpapers

- ability to add folders to wheel

- maybe more icons on the wheel, over all not too bad if I could edit what's on there (two spots to customize? meh...)

the cube for the app draw is pretty sweet however, ran great on my device and looks sharp.

with refinement this UI could be a keeper for me... but needs works.

Home replacements need to be as customizable as possible, this one is hardly that. The look is great, but the options stink.

yeah it really needs a lot more customization, i ran it the night i posted this thread, but have moved back to LauncherPro..

you can remove icons just not the home one, rss feed, and the mixi one..
on the cube side of the screen hold down on an icon and move it to the cube and you can drag down another one if you want..

overall its still new and could be promising with some work.. lets hope for the best..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to the site in a little while. Wow its really coming along can't wait to get to test something with that launcher on it, all though SHINE is keeping my phone happy right now, very happy.

djakrse

Reaction score
Look in the SD7 release thread for the picture of the SOMA theme. The teaser was of that theme with the 3d home replacement app linked here

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Look in the SD7 release thread for the picture of the SOMA theme. The teaser was of that theme with the 3d home replacement app linked here

Can u send me a link I am unable to locate it
°^°

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-concepts/63093-release-succulent-desire-v-7-0-a.html - the SOMA theme is about 1/3 of the way down the page.

-Mike

Thanks one question though does the soma theme have the 2 wallpapers on the first page of this topic and will it run on miui rom

°^°

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Can u send me a link I am unable to locate it
°^°

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-concepts/63093-release-succulent-desire-v-7-0-a.html - the SOMA theme is about 1/3 of the way down the page.

-Mike

Thanks one question though does the soma theme have the 2 wallpapers on the first page of this topic and will it run on miui rom

°^°

Don't know for sure - I was just responding to your request for a link. You could PM the creator of the theme amosavitas, and ask him. He's a forum member, so just choose to start a PM and paste the name in, it'll get to him.

-Mike

Last edited:

djakrse

Reaction score
Its my understanding each of the themes available on SD are only released as a full rom and not as an update.zip or metamorph.

You'd have to talk to the dev to see if they'd be interested in porting it or find another way to get it done

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it will not run on miui! you will have problems if you attempt this.