The Motorola Droid Bionic has a gorgeous screen !

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I sure hope your right. I'm pretty excited to get the stupid thing in my hands after waiting so long.

Covington

Reaction score
Agreed its amazing. I wonder what the penTile/Bionic haters will say about the screen now...probably something along the lines of "It's TOO gorgeous! How can I possibly use this thing when I'm too busy staring at the screen?! Pass. Waiting on the Prime." :D

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
agreed its amazing. I wonder what the pentile/bionic haters will say about the screen now...probably something along the lines of "it's too gorgeous! How can i possibly use this thing when i'm too busy staring at the screen?! Pass. Waiting on the prime." :d

lmfao!!!!!!!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looked good in the video, but until it's in my hand, I can't say for sure.

Just being honest.

alboboy10

Reaction score
U can't tell how nice the screen is. I personally like how snappy it is. I also like the animations, it's a lot like my asus transformer

tcayton49

Reaction score
It looks great in the video. I expect it will be as good, if not better than the D3 which in my opinion is the best screen out. I don't understand why so many people like the SAMOLED+. I feel the SAMOLED+ is far inferior to the D3 and hopefully the bionic as well.

droidrenegade

Reaction score
I like the way all the ney sayers are calming down and stop talking sh!t LOL
I just want mine come on release

faganm24

Reaction score

Agreed. I will not say whether or not this phone has a great screen until I see it in person. With that said, I think the Pentile haters are blowing it out of proportion. The big glaring issue on the X2 was simply the Froyo battery symbol, which when it was updated to Gingerbread was patched up. I haven't noticed anything wrong in store when I checked out both the X2 and the D3. I agree that the SAMOLED+ screen are really saturated, but the worst part for me is the now resolution on these 4.3" screens and the Cartoonish Touchwiz. Visually don't-call-me-motoblur is much more appealing than Touchwiz (Not as good as stock perhaps, but that is another argument.