1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The MotoDroid turned me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by yearn, Nov 7, 2009.

1. yearn

yearn New Member

Hey guys, This is Nathan from Missouri.
    Iv been hardcore Windows mobile for over 2 years now and I was all excited about going and getting my brand new Touch pro 2 yesterday, but then I seen it!....... DROID!!! (You have to say it in a robot voice)
    I have been so impressed with this device so far, The only small complaint I have is I would have rather had the slide out KB be all KB without the D-pad.
    But its still very useable.

So anyway I found this site and it looks like a good place to learn more about this awesome device. I hope we can all help each other out!
  2. Zippster

Zippster New Member

Welcome and strap in, hold on and enjoy the ride that is DROID! :icon_ banana: