The Moto X is $100 Off Through Motorola Until 12/23

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Dec 16, 2014.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,242
    [​IMG]

If you head over to the front page of Motorola.com you will find an offer that gives you $50 off your $350 purchase, or $100 off your $500 purchase. This means that you can save a pretty large bit on the Moto X Pure and even on the Nexus 6! You will want to hurry because this offer is only available through December 23. The Nexus 6 would normally set you back $649 This puts the price at $549! The Moto G is even cheaper with this discount. The offer appears to be good for any carrier other than Republic Wireless. Head to the link below to take advantage of this awesome deal.

via Motorola.com

2. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    these discounts do not apply to the Moto E, Nexus 6, or the Moto X on Republic Wireless

3. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,242
    so none of the phones on Repuplic Wireless right? The ad hovers over the screen when you go to the Nexus 6 page

4. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    I'm just forwarding what I read on droid-life to be honest. The wording Motorola chose to use to describe the exceptions to the sale was certainly confusing.

I do know this certainly won't give you a $100 discount on the nexus 6 - barring some type of glitch.

5. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +754
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel 2 XL
    The banner about the discount has an asterisk next to it. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see exactly what patmw123 stated:

So definitely a no go with the Nexus 6 and Moto E. And the only Republic Wireless phone that I see for sale through Moto's site is the Moto X.