The most common launchers on my LG G2

emilioaponte

Reaction score
OK, now let's go to the most use launchers in Android phones. #1 by unanimous decision is NOVA LAUNCHER, it's got a Prime version. You must have the free version installed to run the Prime. APEX LAUNCHER, it's got a Pro version. You must have the free version installed to run the Pro. ADW LAUNCHER EX, got a free version but runs alone. Let's see the screen shot of these most used launchers on my LG G2.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381605673674.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381605673674.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 753
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381605748424.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381605748424.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 480
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381605777103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381605777103.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 469

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have both Apex and Nova Pro. Using Apex but still haven't tried Nova because I don't want to go through the whole set-up process again and it does not allow importing from Apex now for some reason.

OP
emilioaponte

emilioaponte

Reaction score
I have both Apex and Nova Pro. Using Apex but still haven't tried Nova because I don't want to go through the whole set-up process again and it does not allow importing from Apex now for some reason.

My friend the whole set-up process is the one that teach you the difference between one launcher and the other. Android needs time to read forums, to experiment with apps, widgets, music player's, screen lockers, games, browser's. APEX LAUNCHER PRO is a good, very good, launcher. I think you're a Apex guy as I'm a Holo old guy but the window of Android is a big one, so go for it.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
My friend the whole set-up process is the one that teach you the difference between one launcher and the other. Android needs time to read forums, to experiment with apps, widgets, music player's, screen lockers, games, browser's. APEX LAUNCHER PRO is a good, very good, launcher. I think you're a Apex guy as I'm a Holo old guy but the window of Android is a big one, so go for it.

I actually flip-flop between Apex and Nova. Apex was real buggy on my Razr Maxx so I used Nova. But Apex ran great on my N7 v1. Using Apex on my G2 and just picked up an N7 v2 yesterday so I haven't had time to play around much with it yet.

OP
emilioaponte

emilioaponte

Reaction score
I actually flip-flop between Apex and Nova. Apex was real buggy on my Razr Maxx so I used Nova. But Apex ran great on my N7 v1. Using Apex on my G2 and just picked up an N7 v2 yesterday so I haven't had time to play around much with it yet.

Some launchers run better in specific phone devices. The developers of these launchers are aim to keep their product in pristine conditions so it's runs nice & easy in today SpeedDragon 600 or 800 processors. For example, the users of SPB SHELL 3D, one of the expensive launchers, complaints about poor updates intervals. They, me included, paid for an item and ask for good maintenance. On the other hand is NEXT LAUNCHER 3D, another expensive launcher, this one receives all the attention of it's developers with a continuous improvement. The funny thing is that sometimes an app receives a update and the people get angry cause they prefer the before update state of the app, Tapatalk 4 is, you know, not as good as Tapatalk 2. If you are rooted maybe you can go back to the previous version of the app, but if you are not, that's my case, once you click the updated button there's no way back. So keep flip-flopping between Apex and Nova, kind of Led Zeppelin today Black Sabbath tomorrow. Enjoy Your N7 v2, I suppose it's a tablet kind of thing. I just play android phone, no computer, no tablets. Wife is a freak of Apple, Macbook Pro, Ipad, IPhone, but not me. I'm to old for all that stuff. Just a phone and the LG G2 is the best one to date.