The LGV20 Sales 200,000 Units In The First 10 Days.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

With the Galaxy Note 7 out of the picture LG has been able to move units like crazy! They have already sold more than 200,000 V20s in the first 10 days of sale. That means they have been able to sale an average of 20,000 units per day which is double what they sold of the V10 last year. The V20 is THE device for power users. It is one of the last flagship devices to include a removable battery. It has also been a fan favorite. I have not heard any complaints with the V20 so far. I personally have gone back to the V20 after 2 weeks with the Pixel XL. This is truly a great phone and I am happy to see LG succeeding with it!

via Korea Herald

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Let's go V-series! I want to see a V30 next year. Today, or yesterday rather (the 14th), is my 1-year with the V10.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Verizon is definitely pushing these on customers. I know because I was in the store over the weekend. V20 is pushed hard

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I can't help but wonder how well Sony would have made out if Verizon carried their latest Xperia devices.
I was researching the Sony Experia XZ released last month, and it looks like a pretty sweet device. It's ashame Sony hasn't grabbed a much larger marketshare than it has the past couple years.

S5 tap'n

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
So far the v20 is a great temp replacement for the note 7 working great miss a few features from the galaxy line though......only issue I have so far is the the camera seems to activate while in my pocket so ill either hear a bunch of pictures being taken, or ill look in my gallery and have a bunch of pics of the inside of my pocket taken. And I seem to only be able to delete one at a time. Other than that so far a great device to have owned.

Sent From My LG V20

RyanPm40

Reaction score
So far the v20 is a great temp replacement for the note 7 working great miss a few features from the galaxy line though......only issue I have so far is the the camera seems to activate while in my pocket so ill either hear a bunch of pictures being taken, or ill look in my gallery and have a bunch of pics of the inside of my pocket taken. And I seem to only be able to delete one at a time. Other than that so far a great device to have owned.

Sent From My LG V20

If it's anything like the G4 and G5 gallery, to delete more than 1 pic at a time, you tap the trash can icon at the top right of the album, which will show a bunch of check boxes to delete them. Trips me up pretty often- I expect to have a "select" option when long-pressing a photo.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
If it's anything like the G4 and G5 gallery, to delete more than 1 pic at a time, you tap the trash can icon at the top right of the album, which will show a bunch of check boxes to delete them. Trips me up pretty often- I expect to have a "select" option when long-pressing a photo.
Thanks, that's been annoying me ever since I got the phone....lol. Now if the auto picture taking would stop I'd be all set.

Sent From My LG V20

boidsonly

Reaction score
I was at T-Mo today to get my replacement LG G5. The V20 is a nice looking and feeling phone. I plan to sell this replacement quick and buy the V20.
Apparently LG is have mobo problems with the G4, G5 and V10....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had my Note 4 for 2 years and was set to get the Note 7 for my upgrade. Well, the rest is history. I researched the Pixel XL and the LG V20. Removable battery and SD card memory was the final straw for me, and I purchased the V20 the day it came out. Do I regret the decision, heck no...this is a wonderful upgrade from the Note 4. I may not be going back to Samsung any time soon either.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted the pixel XL but I actually went to play with the v20 in stores last night and DAYUM... that's a nice phone... it's got SD card slot, removable battery, that extra little screen on the top is pretty cool and the power button on the back is something I've always liked. I'm not sure if it can be rooted or bootloader unlocked like the pixel (I heard they fixed that on the pixel already) however I've realized I don't REALLY need root very often and with some of the new features I'm ok with not always having it.

This v20 is possibly my next phone.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Now that my V10 warranty is up I'm thinking of rooting mine but I still worry about that boot loop thing. I just don't want to do anything to risk bringing it on. The last thing I read about AT&T V10 root seemed to be a pretty complex process. Not sure if a simpler one has come out or not. I'm torn on whether to root or not. This is the first android I've owned that hasn't been rooted.