The LEAST we can do!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm posting this topic (feel free to move if needed) just to say that I am extremely grateful to be a part of this amazing community called Droid Forums! The staff are so helpful and great to talk to! So many of us (myself included) at times I think take alot of the admin, mods, developers, and themers for granted! These are real people that we more than likely wouldn't even know if we saw them in public. Yet, they devote soooo much time and effort to help us out and keep us ahead of the curve as well as informed of the latest news of Android....for FREE! Sure, practically every developer has a "Donate" link on their profile but, how many of us actually try to give back to the ones who give us soooo much?? I just became a supporting member of Droid Forums last night and I believe there should be MANY more here! Would $18 a year REALLY break the bank?? That small fee per year keeps this site going! I feel like helping these guys (and gals) out is the least we can do IMO. I am proud to be a supporting member of a community that has done so much for me and I proudly wear my DF T-shirt for all to see! Am I alone in feeling this way?
Thanks to this awesome community for being who you are and doing what you do!!! :dancedroid: :dancedroid:

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I third the notion. Thanks to all the mods admins and devs.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Exactly! Man, when I sat down at my computer and decided to finally root my Droid, I didn't even know what "root of SD card" or "kernel" even meant! Haha! I still consider myself a noob!!

TRU!!!!!
if it were'nt for them. i wouldn't be learning so much...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited: