1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Latest System Version and how to get there?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by amenges, Dec 21, 2010.

1. amenges

amenges New Member

Sooo I've had my droid x for awhile now. Been messing with certain themes and apps and what not. Anyway, I was following some guide on some website about a bootstrapper recovery that would give you 2.2 already deodexed and rooted. That worked n all and is great buttttt I went into my settings and into the about phone section to find out that my system version is now at 2.3.9

What I was wondering is what is the latest version out, and what do I have to do to update to it?

Update: So far so good. I found updated to 2.3.15 and now the OTA is asking me to install 2.3.340... Is there an SBF for this out already? Should I try to install it or look for a 2.3.320 update??
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010