The last straw.

gwguruman

Reaction score
I stated I felt the phone isn't quite 100% business oriented phone quite yet. When I think of business, I think more along the lines of Exchange Server which the Corporate E-mail app points to for the most part, and possibly other Mail Servers like GroupWise or Lotus Notes most companies use for internal mail with Contact/Calendaring support. Not all companies are using systems as one person has pointed out, but for many, they still rely on Exchange, Lotus Notes or GroupWise and not on Google as their internal mail server, even my company does.

Novell has a solution for the DROID and many other mobile phones to sync GroupWise to your smart phone. See Novell's DataSync solution that does this over the air. I wrote all about this in another DROID Forum thread at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ost108020.html

Last edited:

johfiner

Reaction score
I've been forwarding PDFs and other attachments without any issues. I also haven't experienced any shutdowns or had to pull the battery at all. I've only had it for a week but I've been using it for lots of business purposes and everything's been great. Like others said, maybe it's a defective phone or simply user error.