1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The keyboard "0" annoyance

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Twoo, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Twoo

Twoo New Member

Kind of silly, but my biggest gripe with the Droid Keyboard is the O and 0 problem I seem to have.

If you look at the Keyboard it's laid out as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
    Q W E R T Y U I O P

It never fails, when I type a number I'll select ALT then press O instead of 0, I do it every time. Drives me NUTS! On a normal keyboard I don't have this problem, but on the tiny keys I keep doing it ><
  2. medicTHREE

medicTHREE New Member

You'll learn. I've never done this. My Dell Mini 9 keyboard is worse. the O and 0 line up exactly.
  3. jkayner

jkayner New Member

I've done it a few times also, that's why i kinda wish it were a 5 row keyboard, or they put numbers instead of the Dpad. I hardly ever use that thing anyway...
  4. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I've had the phone since the day it came out, and I caught myself doing this constantly at first. I guess it just takes some time to learn. I definitely agree that it wasn't the smartest design though.
  5. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

News to me... considering you have to hit "ALT" to get to the ZERO I don't see this as an issue at all :)