The 'Incoming Message' notification clip . . .

Bateluer

Reaction score
Is there any place to download this clip separately from the Sapphire rom? I am uncertain if it was originally part of another Android phone's stock build or created by the community.

I've been running into so many problems with stability with Sapphire 1.1.1 that I've decided to test out some other builds until the next major Sapphire release. I like 'Incoming Message'. I also like the 'Droid Incoming Call' ringtone.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are in /system/media/ notifications and ringtones sections. you should be able to just grab them out of a sapphire download.

Sorry for your instability. :(

Ozzie

Reaction score
Have you tried his latest? I've been running for the better part of the day today and it feels pretty good.

OP
Bateluer

Bateluer

Reaction score
Have you tried his latest? I've been running for the better part of the day today and it feels pretty good.

I tend to stick with the stable releases, easier to find and download and get support for. Sapphire 1.0 was fantastic, didn't get the opportunity to flash to 1.1 before 1.1.1 was released though. Tried several kernels, and kept getting random reboots when sliding open the keyboard. Sometimes a text would come in, and the phone would spontaneously reboot itself.

I want a new phone . . . Desire HD with US 3G frequencies would be great.