The Hacked Version of Netflix No Longer Working; Real Market Version Does

Kboss375

Reaction score
And why are we Thunderbolts not allowed to use this? Verizon afraid their <blanky>y 4G network couldn't handle it? IF so, just make it WiFi only?!

what happens when tb users try to install it? does it just error out?

I keep getting a - Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to download1170.mediafire.com. I just took the poster's word for it that it won't work on the Thunderbolt.

It installs normally, but when I try to play from the TB it gives me a DRM error

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Market doesn't show it on the phone, and using my computer and logging in to the android market I can find the app but says it is not compatible with the DX and will not let me install it.

I don't suppose anyone could post a WORKING link to the new .apk file?

Reaction score
Android Market online says "This item is not compatible with your device".

I am using a D2

Reaction score
It let me install it on my rooted gtab, but wont let me play movies, they just don't start.

I tell you that gtab is worthless.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I installed it on my d2 now, however having the same problem with it as I am having with the gtab (which has the android market version). The movie will start, play for one second, and than it will just stop playing and go back to the screen that lets me choose a movie to watch. I have tried 4 different movies all producing the same results.

onelazyballa

Reaction score
i got it work on my droid 2 global. but everyone video i play is skipping by 2 seconds. anyone know what the problem is?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://db.tt/SPuFdz0
Anyone having an issue, try my dropbox link. Its a copy of the one i just installed on my d2 to replace the devicecheck disabled one. Hope it works (I'm on froyo d2)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

EvilJ

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue, try my dropbox link. Its a copy of the one i just installed on my d2 to replace the devicecheck disabled one. Hope it works (I'm on froyo d2)

It worked! I want to make out with your drop box.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
No find in the Market on DX

CRAZY but we're forced to grab the web versions on DX cause the original file doesnt show up on the DX market place and I see im not the only one having the issue
and it doesnt appear in your market? thats where i dl'd mine...i have a d1 though, i was just curious what happens to tb users since the device check is supposedly removed.

I do a search for Netflix and I see nada. Interesting. I've been scrolling for awhile now too.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

It worked! I want to make out with your drop box.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Great. Haha