The Gun Club

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
My first gun purchase, got her earlier this week. FN Herstal fnx 9 mm with 17 round clip.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

2ns

Reaction score
Currently carrying Sig P290. Love it. I'm a petite woman with weak wrists and its a pleasure to shoot even one handed.

No clue how to size pics for a forum.

bigkhan

Reaction score
My carry weapon is Glock 26, also have Glock 22, Tarus PT45, Colt snub nose 38, Jennings 380, SKS rifle, and 22mag bolt action rifle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love kimber guns .. Best handguns ever IMO

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
My baby is a Kimber Royal 45.

View attachment 60382

Sent from Batcave
Man that's nice. My dad just got a Kimber himself for X-mas and it is definitely a nice piece.

Don't own any guns myself, went shooting a couple times though, but starting to think about getting one, or at least taking my dad's Glock:D

rbw62

Reaction score
GA is a gun carry state, concealed carry permit, or open carry in certain situations.
Not hard to get permit, I think they added now you must attend pistol training before you apply for permit.

Sent from Batcave

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Do not have a TX conceal carry permit yet, but have intentions of doing so one of these days.

Proud owner of a Springfield XD-M 40 caliber.

I really like the looks of the Springfield XD 45 caliber single stack model as well.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is one if my recently finished projects...its a 1992 pt92-af Taurus 9MM... 15lb wolf recoil spring, custom spring Job on the sa/da pull...I'm waiting for the guide rod laser site....green...

The feed ramp is completely polished to a mirror shine...it'll feed anything from was cutters to poorly made reloads, and keep smiling as it fires...:) I had one ftf...it was a faulty factory mag...

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is a cheap o to some people..but I've had really good luck with tauri...I really like the older ones like this one..no rail, but the weight of em makes em really good for distance with a pistol...my wife can shoot them because of the weight, the recoil is low...

But as you can tell..I...modify mine lol..I had a glock that I refinished and sold it...

I don't like not having a safety...too many experienced people have stupid accidents with them...don't get me wrong...if you want a good affordable gun that you don't have to tweak, that will fire, come hell or even in high water ..go Glock...just watch out...

But I learned how to smith/tweak my guns...and to me..I like to be able to safely carry cocked and locked...clocks just....after a few accidents I've witnessed... from good safe carriers, who were experienced....yeah...no...

AcridGosling

Reaction score
I live in NY..........

Took 13 months for my permit, but I have a full carry permit, and can no longer purchase my ar-15 :(

Thanks for the pity.

Here's what I have now:

Phoenix Arms HP22a (.22lr)
View attachment 61554

And my EDC:
Ruger LC9 (9mm)
View attachment 61555

Now if I could only find more ammo...... :banghead:

Last edited: