The Great Sapphire Theme Off! - 0.6.2

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Um...I think sniffle is looking for people actually doing themes, not theme requests.

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
if you want a theme ported to sapphire you have to get the original designers permisiion and port it yourself.

the entire point of this is for you guys to theme sapphire with your favorite themes, to have the chance of it actually being supported officially by us with each release.

unfortunately we don't have the time to go collecting all the themes and making them work on sapphire. and honestly it takes ~2hrs per theme when we make a release. that's why the themes trickle out after the stock release.

roberj13

Reaction score
Ill be porting everything I have to sapphire tonight when I get home. Loving where this ROM is going!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

PJnc284

Reaction score
Did you hit the little circle in the middle and reboot? The changes don't take effect until after a reboot

jayman350

Reaction score
oh man I really wish I knew how to do this stuff. My fav theme that I have seen so far has been bgill55's Black Ice theme. I would love to have that on Sapphire. He was working on a green/chrome theme before he left. I was drooling when he released some screenshots of it..... too bad it will probably never get finished.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
oh man I really wish I knew how to do this stuff. My fav theme that I have seen so far has been bgill55's Black Ice theme. I would love to have that on Sapphire. He was working on a green/chrome theme before he left. I was drooling when he released some screenshots of it..... too bad it will probably never get finished.

I feel ya! I really like 928's black glass. Once I read up on theming (might have some time tonight as being sun burnt will keep me from lifting weights tonight) I am going to see about getting permission to port over to sapphire.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

I feel ya! I really like 928's black glass. Once I read up on theming (might have some time tonight as being sun burnt will keep me from lifting weights tonight) I am going to see about getting permission to port over to sapphire.

Actually 928 said that he is gonna be working on migrating it to Rom source this weekend dancedroid

bhughesiii

Reaction score

Actually 928 said that he is gonna be working on migrating it to Rom source this weekend dancedroid

Excellent dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid