The "Got my D3"/ first impressions thread

spillner

Reaction score
I miss the 3D gallery!!! Mainly for one feature, the picture frame widget. I have a 6month old and like to show him off, so I always had one screen dedicated to pictures of him. Now there is just that social networking frame that I can't get to show my photos, just everybody elses. I even tried other picture frame widgets from the market, but all of them made the photos look horrible and distorted in a way.

Try "clickable picture frame" it has some good reviews.

rickerbilly

Reaction score
I miss the 3D gallery!!! Mainly for one feature, the picture frame widget. I have a 6month old and like to show him off, so I always had one screen dedicated to pictures of him. Now there is just that social networking frame that I can't get to show my photos, just everybody elses. I even tried other picture frame widgets from the market, but all of them made the photos look horrible and distorted in a way.

Gallery 3D by Rayman50 is on my D3, i just put the photo of my choice on a home screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

neilrl79

Reaction score

I'm using the 3D gallery, I pulled it from an update.zip of cm7 i had. It works great.

jcl197

Reaction score
So does the pattern you can barely see on the screen almost seem like a grid? I see something that on my d2g screen and when i went to verizon store i saw the same thing on the D3 that was on display.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Tepes

Reaction score

I'm using the 3D gallery, I pulled it from an update.zip of cm7 i had. It works great.

Could someone pm me that apk or post it here? Much appreciated :)

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

Tepes

Reaction score
So does the pattern you can barely see on the screen almost seem like a grid? I see something that on my d2g screen and when i went to verizon store i saw the same thing on the D3 that was on display.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Yes, it's like thatching, but really only noticeable on certain things, like when you hit setting in Dolphin browser.

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

neilrl79

Reaction score

Tepes

Reaction score

neilrl79

Reaction score