The Google(tm) Buzz "Follow Me!" thread

khelek

Reaction score
So, like many of you are doing, I'm still trying to get my head around Google(tm) Buzz, and, inspired by the "Buzz '[DF] Droid' tomorrow at noon" thread, I thought it would be cool to have a thread for folks who are looking for folks to follow. I have a few, but I figured folks in here would be pretty active, since it's convenient from our Droids....

So, at the risk of being conceited, I'll start :)

voyager dot 106 at gmail dot com

Caveat: I have my Twitter account linked to Buzz, so if you want a taste of what you're getting into, feel free to check out http://www.twitter.com/khelek.

HMJB

Reaction score
OP, your email doesnt show up in a search.

Until it connects to my facebook status like it does for twitter..it wont get much action from me

but feel free to follow me, I ll add you too.
henrymbarba AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:

magnus

Reaction score
is there any way to use buzz without actually using your real name?

Heck......I'd just like to choose when I put up my real name, pic and address up online!

Is there a way to disable this?

HMJB

Reaction score

Heck......I'd just like to choose when I put up my real name, pic and address up online!

Make a new gmail account...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

It uses the information in your Gmail account.

OP
khelek

khelek

Reaction score

Until it connects to my facebook status like it does for twitter..it wont get much action from me

Interesting -- someone else posted their account in another thread, and when I went to search for them, I came up with nothing as well. Possibly a systemic problem.

I'll definitely try to find you and see if I have success, and thanks for the attempt to follow me!

Last edited by a moderator:

HMJB

Reaction score

henrymbarba AT gmail DOT com

Interesting -- someone else posted their account in another thread, and when I went to search for them, I came up with nothing as well. Possibly a systemic problem.

I'll definitely try to find you and see if I have success, and thanks for the attempt to follow me!

I just added you instead of searching, that worked.

Last edited:

iPirate

Reaction score
You can link your profile, it might be better at stopping the spam bots from getting a bunch of email addresses.