The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

noles200

Reaction score
It came to my place of business today. I didn't really have a lot of time playing with except for the last couple of hours but all I can say is WOW. This is the real deal. I have an iPod Touch that I love and I always wanted an iPhone but never wanted to switch to AT&T but now I'm not really sure I'd even get an iPhone if it came to VZW. Google does it right and Moto has an amazing screen. I've got to tell you, I don't know if I'll ever use the physical keyboard but nice that it's there. My son is playing PapiJump now and I am amazed at how many similar or exactly the same apps there are in the android market as compared to appworld for ipod.

I did have initial issues setting up email but the people on this forum are a big help and I expected somewhat of a learning curve but it's not nearly as bad as some say. I think the software is very user friendly.

This phone is a winner.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
today is delivery day i even took off work so i could be home to play with the phone... :icon_ banana:

lol when it was released last friday, i immediately went straight from work to the verizon store (i work grave) and they told me they only have a few in stock..

i was thinking of taking off work that day, but all is well since i got mine last friday..

:)

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
You go Garrett! I continue to enjoy mine, adding apps slowly, exploring all the differet menus, LOVING the car and multimedia docks. I could not be happier!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You go Garrett! I continue to enjoy mine, adding apps slowly, exploring all the differet menus, LOVING the car and multimedia docks. I could not be happier!

buisness has been slow with all the rain this week so i deciced to take today off... im already off for the rest of the weekend unless something comes up and i need to go into work im sure ill have plenty of time to play.

its out on delivery now... the fedex truck is usually in my neighborhood around noon-ish so it shouldn't be long.

robboxedit

Reaction score
buisness has been slow with all the rain this week so i deciced to take today off... im already off for the rest of the weekend unless something comes up and i need to go into work im sure ill have plenty of time to play.

its out on delivery now... the fedex truck is usually in my neighborhood around noon-ish so it shouldn't be long.
I'm getting mine today too but it's not "out for delivery" yet :mad: Says I'll get it before 7pm :icon_evil: The Fed Ex place is only like 4 miles from my house! COME ON MAN, THAT'S NOT COOL! I can't REALLY take the day off, but I am planning on sneaking out of work asap once I get word that it's been delivered.

Seems kinda silly to be this excited about a phone but I can't help it. This will be my first smartphone and truly I think it will the first phone that I've ever really been HAPPY with and not just...."OK" with.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'm getting mine today too but it's not "out for delivery" yet :mad: Says I'll get it before 7pm :icon_evil: The Fed Ex place is only like 4 miles from my house! COME ON MAN, THAT'S NOT COOL! I can't REALLY take the day off, but I am planning on sneaking out of work asap once I get word that it's been delivered.

Seems kinda silly to be this excited about a phone but I can't help it. This will be my first smartphone and truly I think it will the first phone that I've ever really been HAPPY with and not just...."OK" with.

dont shoot me but being that closer you are to the fedex depot the later you are on the delivery list..... They go out to the furthest delivery and work their way back. im about 15-20 miles from my fedex depot so hopefully its here soon. I usually see the fedex truck in my neighborhood around noon-ish so hopefully it will be soon.

Beth76

Reaction score
I ordered mine Friday night & did the overnight shipping & verizon let me pay for it. I called them Saturday and got a credit for it. She said I'd get it Monday.... I finally got it yesterday around 3.

It is definitely worth the wait though!! I love it!

qoncept

Reaction score
AAAA!! They sent it priority mail and USPS doesn't deliver on Veteran's Day! I'm losing it.

robboxedit

Reaction score
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! just got confirmation it was delivered to me house!!! I gotta get out of work!!! Damn that whole... "I gotta work to pay for the Droid that I want to leave work to go get!"...thing!

BTW, congrats Garret

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
AAAA!! They sent it priority mail and USPS doesn't deliver on Veteran's Day! I'm losing it.

Really? That wasn't even an option when I ordered, and you are the first person that has posted this! Wonder why??

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Really? That wasn't even an option when I ordered, and you are the first person that has posted this! Wonder why??

fedex will do this in certain areas if they dont cover a certain area.... see it more in rural areas..