The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

ebean

Reaction score
delivered, and i'm on and my head is spinning!!! but not going badly ...need new ringtones. these are awful!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
was just able to order mine today wont be here till wednesday....

i was gonna have it overnighted for tomorrow but im flying out tonight for a buisness trip and will be back early wed morning so i just took the free 2 day shipping.

Reaction score
Gabba, gabba we accept you, we accept you One of US!!!

Guess I'm not the only one who decided to do the online order and save $100 rather than the instant gratification of walking out with it and playing with it this weekend. Hopefully when I get ole IG-88 (hey, it's a "droid" with a glowing red eye) in tomorrow, I'll have fun. Just have to make sure my wife is around to receive it. Guess I should make some signs just in case.

laterr

Reaction score
You lucky mofos = ]. I still have to wait one more day.

seabass

Reaction score
Mine is coming on Tuesday too...I can't wait. I'm constantly checking the FedEx tracking page to see if there are any updates.

grumpy

Reaction score
Got it and I like it so far. Will take a few days to learn to use it properly and set it up how I want it but till then I will deal with it:byestorm::D

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Well, between the zillion and one interruptions today since 11 a.m., I have been able to play a bit. So far, no issues except the red corners when taking a picture, but the pictures come out just fine. So, not sure what the deal is!

Now, to hopefully get a bit more time tomorrow to add some apps...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Laurie if you get the red corners when trying to auto focus just let up on the key and do it again. I did notice that in lower light conditions it's harder for the camera/software to autofocus.

Anyway, just let go of the key and depress again for the auto focus. It will eventually work........

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
All of you Tuesday folks, don't forget to check in!

CK, I will try that today. I was inside in a veterinary exam room when I tried it. But the pictures turned out all right despite the red corners!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
CK, I will try that today. I was inside in a veterinary exam room when I tried it. But the pictures turned out all right despite the red corners!
and all along I thought you were a Homo sapien....you just never know who you will run into on the web.