The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

laterr

Reaction score
Will leaving a signed note on my door be enough to let them leave it?

I'm wondering the same thing but I don't think so. I know sometimes they let you leave a signed note (after the 1st failed delivery attempt) but sometimes they need a sig in person.

ebean

Reaction score
OK, we have been waiting (in)patiently for three days and deserve our own thread. Who else will be chewing fingernails until that white truck with FEDEX on the side rolls up the driveway?

I may not be home, but will have LARGE signs on both doors authorizing delivery w/out my esignature, and a sheet for driver to leave HIS name and time of delivery!

Or, maybe I'll stay home all day and drive myself crazy!
i have all packages delivered to my office...where i'll be waiting!!!!

ebean

Reaction score
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on Saturday (I know they don't ship on Saurday) but I just received my tracking number but there is no tracking data yet. I got the free overnight shipping but I don't know if that means it will be here tomorrow on Monday or Tuesday. I might just end up staying home so I can get it.
ordered at 12:10am friday 'morning'!

iamloco724

Reaction score
ordered mine at 1220 am fri..got nothing on the agenda tomorrow but will be waking up bright an early to wait for the shipment

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Will leaving a signed note on my door be enough to let them leave it?

I'm wondering the same thing but I don't think so. I know sometimes they let you leave a signed note (after the 1st failed delivery attempt) but sometimes they need a sig in person.

I have done this with UPS and it was ok. It is worth a shot.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, we have been waiting (in)patiently for three days and deserve our own thread. Who else will be chewing fingernails until that white truck with FEDEX on the side rolls up the driveway?

I may not be home, but will have LARGE signs on both doors authorizing delivery w/out my esignature, and a sheet for driver to leave HIS name and time of delivery!

Or, maybe I'll stay home all day and drive myself crazy!
i have all packages delivered to my office...where i'll be waiting!!!!

Usually i do too! Now i'm :icon_eek: maybe until Tuesday. While I am sure it will arrive tomorrow at my house. I am even more positive that could be bad

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Fortunately, I work for myself, and I intend to be in and out tomorrow, mostly in! But I do have a couple of things I have to do, and will leave my notes when I have to be gone. It goes like this:

FEDEX DRIVER - 11/9/09 - Regarding the delivery expected today which requires a signature, please use this signed note as my permission to leave this package if I am not at home. Also, please sign and note delivery time on my copy. Thank you very much!

laterr

Reaction score
FEDEX DRIVER - 11/9/09 - Regarding the delivery expected today which requires a signature, please use this signed note as my permission to leave this package if I am not at home. Also, please sign and note delivery time on my copy. Thank you very much!

That looks like a good note. Let us know if it works.

bongoz

Reaction score
I work for FedX If you have a neighbor that will sign for it thats the way to go........or if you can get hold of a fed x door tag and sign it.....but really anyone can put a note on your door and grab it.if the driver leaves a note that he was there call for a reattmpt and hopefully they will get back that day or pick it up at station in the evening .. good Luck

davidalolo

Reaction score
I ordered my On friday at 2am:icon_ banana: and Its coming by 3:00pm. they normally come by at 10-11am. But Watch them come at three. but he may come early cause I live by the airport and they start close and work they way out. So we shall see.:motdroidhoriz:

JFDroid

Reaction score
I made up two notes for my house for fedex. I hope they accept them... Man I want this phone bad.

bongoz

Reaction score
tracking #

check with verizon for a tracking # include that on the note also with the tracking # you can see where the phone is (at station - on truck - in Bunbum egypt:eek:

grumpy

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing mine today...WHOOO HOOO!

Usually I hate going to work on Mondays but not today :icon_ banana: