The get~r~done dev team is proud to present the beta release of d2g_romer get~r~done

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
if you dont disable the sensors every time your phone goes tot sleep you will get stuck in a bootloop best bet is to use the zip we provided to disable the sensors until we can figure how to get the sensors working bro

TwoBuells

Reaction score
OK I’m running Liberty 1.5 on my D2G. Running fine so far.

I can’t get Google Market to load my apps that I was running on my phone. I need to know how to manually restore my apps without downloading them one by one.

Every other time I flashed a rom the apps would restore automatically. I did sign into my google account and all of my contacts restored.
I flashed Liberty, than the romer.zip than the Sensors.zip. install was flawless

I’m using ADW EX as a launcher and I always used Beautiful widgets screen rotate toggle in the locked position. (so I have to open keyboard to change to landscape)

The phone went dark a few times, I’d hit the power button and sometimes it would come back, one time it was locked and I had to pull the battery.
I had the phone in the home dock and pulled it out and couldn’t get the screen back to portrait mode but that was before I installed Beautiful widgets screen toggle.

When I run Liberty tools I get a warning that I’m not running ver 1.5 (which I am) and some features will not work….I’m trying restore apps in Liberty tools, Now I have a reboot, Nope still need to know how to restore my apps……
GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM, great job so far, this is fun!

Last edited:
Reaction score
THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Thank you guys so much!!

Do you think this patch would work for Ultimate Droid for Droid 2?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OK I’m running Liberty 1.5 on my D2G. Running fine so far.I can’t get Google Market to load my apps that I was running on my phone. I need to know how to manually restore my apps without downloading them one by one. Every other time I flashed a rom the apps would restore automatically. I did sign into my google account and all of my contacts restored.
I flashed Liberty, than the romer.zip than the Sensors.zip. install was flawless.
I’m using ADW EX as a launcher and I always used Beautiful widgets screen rotate toggle in the locked position. (so I have to open keyboard to change to landscape)
The phone went dark a few times, I’d hit the power button and sometimes it would come back, one time it was locked and I had to pull the battery.I had the phone in the home dock and pulled it out and couldn’t get the screen back to portrait mode but that was before I installed Beautiful widgets screen toggle. When I run Liberty tools I get a warning that I’m not running ver 1.5 (which I am) and some features will not work….I’m trying restore apps in Liberty tools, Now I have a reboot, Nope still need to know how to restore my apps……
GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM, great job so far, this is fun!

Removed all the formatting you did, was making it too hard to reread in quote lol

Im not sure whats up with it..... Im running a slightly modified version of liberty 1.0 and havent had any problems with it. Liberty tools works perfectly for me. If you can get your hands on a copy of 1.0 try it? Otherwise im not sure what to tell you....

For apps, i guess youll have to install them one by one if you didnt have Titanium Backup installed (in my opinion its a must have before flashing a rom).

About the gps/bluetooth, i dont have a bluetooth device to try it with. Gps isnt on it, im about to try it with Google Maps from market, ill get back to you on it.

@jam2it
It should work without any problems.... if it does tell one of us and we can look into it.

Last edited:

TwoBuells

Reaction score
13th angel;1279573 For apps said:
I never used Titanium Backup. everytime I flashed a ROM Droid or D2G and did a wipe, All of my installed apps restored when I signed on my Google account. this time no apps were restored, just my contacts....

I tried a few different Bluetooth speakers and headsets and I couldn't even get bluetooth to turn on, I tried the power bar and in settings. it just would not start.
Same with GPS, I turned on GPS in settings and tried to navigate with the car mode on and it said app was not installed?????

I used my nandroid backup to restore back to Fission, it was the first time I ever did that and it worked so well that I'm going to give d2g romer another try. I'll keep you guys posted.....

Reaction score
From stock Droid 2 global, I rooted (z4), I bootstraped, I flashed Liberty, I flashed Romer, I flashed Sensors, and boot looped, .Sbf'ing now back to stock because I can't get into recovery, whenever I hold X and boot up I just get the little Android guy with an exclamation mark

Okay, Mega Scaring me, .SBF just failed... at 99% and returned to the boot loader... Not Good. I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do...

Failed at 99% "switching device to BP pass through mode"

Last edited:

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
From stock Droid 2 global, I rooted (z4), I bootstraped, I flashed Liberty, I flashed Romer, I flashed Sensors, and boot looped, .Sbf'ing now back to stock because I can't get into recovery, whenever I hold X and boot up I just get the little Android guy with an exclamation mark

Okay, Mega Scaring me, .SBF just failed... at 99% and returned to the boot loader... Not Good. I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do...

Try to sbf again, that happens sometimes....

I dont know why it bricked.... i just flashed GummyJAR over without any problems at all.

jaygorman

Reaction score
You don't need to sbf your phone the little android guy is your recovery main screen you need to push a button on your keyboard to get pass that screen im not sure what button so just push all of them lol and once you get to the next screen wipe the cache and data and you should be good to go.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You don't need to sbf your phone the little android guy is your recovery main screen you need to push a button on your keyboard to get pass that screen im not sure what button so just push all of them lol and once you get to the next screen wipe the cache and data and you should be good to go.

I remember something about the search button..... idk, havent ever had to sbf lol

Reaction score

Try to sbf again, that happens sometimes....

I dont know why it bricked.... i just flashed GummyJAR over without any problems at all.

Happened twice now.

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Sbf from an xp machine...windows 7 always does that too me...

Make sure you have moto drivers from their website and rsd 4.9

In the future, if you can boot to the animation, you shouldn't need to sbf. Just pull the battery, wait about a minute and put the battery back in. Try to boot and hope for clockworkmod.

If that doesn't do it for yah, let it bootloop, pull the battery, wait about a minute, hold down on the volume while powering on...don't let go of the down volume button until you see the boot animation or clockworkmod.

If that doesn't work, hold x while booting, when you see the lil android, press keyboard search, choose factory reset. And reboot.

I think I'm not lying when I say that I've never had to sbf when I can get to the bootanimation. But then again I can't remember, I've sbf'd a lot lately!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Sbf from an xp machine...windows 7 always does that too me...

Make sure you have moto drivers from their website and rsd 4.9

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

I will Try from a windows machine... This is really weird... I somehow got the phone to boot, but even after rooting and bootstraping and it saying success, I still don't have any recovery. When I reboot my phone it still says Liberty too, which the phone is completely stock, which is even weirder. I will try Flash .SBF from an XP computer... I hope that works.