The Galaxy S8 Looks Amazing In Jet Black!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
C6TwDTRWMAAamnP.jpg

Overnight we got a few new leaks of the Galaxy S8. This time we get a glimpse of the "Jet Black" or shiny black version. It looks amazing! We also get a peek at what looks to be a live wallpaper for the Always On Display! If they have found a way to include a live display on an AOD without killing the battery that is a pretty nice addition! What do you think Samsung will call this color?

via @VenyaGeskin1

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Amazing! ???? I haven't seen an AMAZING looking phone in a long time. And that's a crappy low res photo. Are you a Sammy fanboi, DM? :D

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing! ???? I haven't seen an AMAZING looking phone in a long time. And that's a crappy low res photo. Are you a Sammy fanboi, DM? :D
Last amazing looking phone I saw was a Samsung a930 flip phone that looked amazingly like Darth Vader from the neck up.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Amazing, that looks like the Jet Black Apple phone, now that was amazing.... For a finger print magnet...
Just say Mat Black....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The Iron Man edition S6 fake mock-up was the most AMAZING looking phone I've seen. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Amazing that LG tried to create a phone to compete with the S8, and lost that battle before Sammy's phone was even sold.