The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

ltzany

Reaction score
preordered over phone

i started the process for pre-ordering the galaxy s3 through the VZW portal but had to move to the phone due to address issues.

The person on the phone was helpful and said, several times, that I would not lose my unlimited data plan since I was pre-ordering.

This will probably be a big leap from my Motorola Droid (running CM7.2 stable) which has been a great phone for the past two years! It will be interesting as this is my first samsung phone AND one of the few times I've bought a phone RIGHT at launch. Actually, it was also my first time ordering a phone for myself without having to step foot inside a store.

- John

handyman007

Reaction score
me 2

i pre ordered 32 GB White here too!
i have the first droid that i have
pushed to the limit,it gets hot!
and freezes,

kparks

Reaction score
handyman007 said:
i pre ordered 32 GB White here too!
i have the first droid that i have
pushed to the limit,it gets hot!
and freezes,

I'm confused as to why is so many ppl ordering the 32 gig version. 32internal and 32 external is a huge amount when u can get the 16 and buy a 32gb card for under the 50$ that a extra 16 internal will cost.

Beka27

Reaction score
Yay! Just ordered our two Blue 16GBs. Total was $280 (including tax and upgrade fees)! Woohoo for nice customer service reps!

Mamba94

Reaction score
Just ordered mine 16Gb Blue. I couldn't bring myself to buy another Motorola phone after their stance on boot-loaders. Hopefully this phone lives up to the hype

Dawg0lic

Reaction score
pre ordered my blue 32 gb S3 phone today at my local Verizon dealer ,and I get a free Stylus C-PEN ,plus it's already paid in full :DancingNexus

(offtopic someone shd make a dancing S3 emote )

reezy14

Reaction score
just curious how long did it take to get a conformation email?..orderd mine today over the phone around lunch and still have yet to get one

kparks

Reaction score
reezy14 said:
just curious how long did it take to get a conformation email?..orderd mine today over the phone around lunch and still have yet to get one

If u did it over the phone r u sure u wanted for the confirmation stuff email should be received within 2min

Beka27

Reaction score
I ordered over the phone and received the email while we were still talking. He had me open it and review the information to make sure it was all correct before we ended our conversation.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
I ordered over the phone and received the email while we were still talking. He had me open it and review the information to make sure it was all correct before we ended our conversation.

Same here. Came in like a min after the CSR put the order in.