the galaxy nexus rocks!

Reaction score
finally an android keyboard that doesn't suck! lol

the screen rocks, i actually enjoy surfing the net on this phone. ICS is a great interface. i was able to delete verizon's three bloatware apps they put on this phone, and can disable the google apps i don't like. glad i dumped the moto bugonic for this! DancingNexus

Last edited:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. Best 300 bones I ever spent. The Nexus is like my OG on crack!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Artimis

Reaction score
Love the phone. But the keyboard in landscape mode does lag like crazy and driving me nuts too. Other than that, its a great phone and the keyboard accuracy is pretty damn good.

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Totally agree. Best 300 bones I ever spent. The Nexus is like my OG on crack!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Agree... OG on crack for sure. Damn glad I waited for this phone. VERY happy. are there some minor issues!? yeah sure.... there is no such thing as a perfect phone on release; but this phone comes damn close IMHO.

pjkump

Reaction score
Came from the X2 and loving this thing! No issues yet (Knock on wood) and the screen is amazing in side by side tests with the X2. A couple of my Iphone 4S buddies were pretty jealous when looking at this screen next to theirs. One guy says "Here let's just put my tiny phone back in my pocket so it doesn't look like I have such old school technology", lol.

diggy488

Reaction score
Add me to the list of happy GN owners! I came from the OG, so it's like going from a Camry to a Lexus. Screaming fast, and just a beautiful phone. Couldn't be happier. And the large notification light is just PERFECT for me. I have to use Light Flow to increase the pulse effect, but I love the big light.
Easy to unlock. I have a 4.0.3 rom already in use. DancingNexus

Universal

Reaction score
Add me to the list of happy GN owners! I came from the OG, so it's like going from a Camry to a Lexus. Screaming fast, and just a beautiful phone. Couldn't be happier. And the large notification light is just PERFECT for me. I have to use Light Flow to increase the pulse effect, but I love the big light.
Easy to unlock. I have a 4.0.3 rom already in use. DancingNexus

Does the 4.03 rom fix the issue of no autocorrect when typing in the browser?