Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Verizon Indirect Retailers Finally Receive The Galaxy Nexus In Cellebrite System – Device Launch Soon To Follow

The Galaxy Nexus suddenly appeared in the Cellebrite system today. I know we’ve seen the “Nexus Prime” hit Verizon Corporate Cellebrite systems before but the situation is a little different this time around. Apparently, Verizon Corporate has to approve any and all software that hits Verizon Indirect Cellebrite systems and when they do, a device launch always follows close behind.

[Via Reddit]
Source

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
there was a cellebrite leak for Bionic in July and as we all know it was released in September.:frown:

If this phone is not released in the Next 2 weeks I will be purchasing the RazR. I am tired of all the waiting....

alienware777

Reaction score
If this phone is not released in the Next 2 weeks I will be purchasing the RazR. I am tired of all the waiting....

I'm going to give it till Christmas, but by then I'll be buying a Razr. Google really messed up on this, it needs to be released already...

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I'm going to give it till Christmas, but by then I'll be buying a Razr. Google really messed up on this, it needs to be released already...

I'd be putting the blame more on VZW than Google.

lanza_david

Reaction score

That is what VZW wants you to do anyway.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
there was a cellebrite leak for Bionic in July and as we all know it was released in September.:frown:

This is true, however, Verizon said later this year and there is now only 29 days left of this year so unless Verizon wants to either lose customers or get tons of angry phone calls they'll hold to their word. I think at that point I'll get in contact with Google or Samsung and say to them they need to get on Verizon or I'm buying a Vigor. I think if we don't have the G-Nex by January we make a day and call all three companies and tell them off, I'm talking an internet epidemic of angry phone calls. Who's with me?!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Preach... you waited how long for the Bionic and you're giving up on the Nexus after 5 weeks ? Comon'=P

alucard9114

Reaction score
i was there with preach every step of the way with Bionic and he is very right about being inpatient. If there was unlimited data 4G lte and the discount i have i would get a Galaxy s 2 and say frack you Verizon but they have us by the you know what right now so its either wait for Nexus or wait for Tegra 3 No way am i getting a Razr or Rezound when these Options are available soon.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Preach... you waited how long for the Bionic and you're giving up on the Nexus after 5 weeks ? Comon'=P

I am frustrated my with my Storm 1. I keep missing calls and emails!!! I revived the phone 3 times this week!!!