The extended battery....

google123

Reaction score
is sick. I just now plugged in my phone since it just now hit 15% after 1 day 10 hours 4 minutes and 8 seconds. I sent out a ton of messages, browsed forums and made several long calls and the phone just keeps on ticking. dancedroid

That is all.......:D

mrapollinax

Reaction score
Link to extended battery please? Does it come with a new back cover for the phone?

OP
G

google123

Reaction score
The Moto battery from VZ. It comes with a new battery cover. Highly recommend it. Totally worth the money.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

kjjb0204

Reaction score
I got it as a gift the day after I spent $35 on having my whole device skinned. Wondering if anyone has tried the extended battery that fits in the standard space.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

antaine

Reaction score
Just got mine today. Can't wait to charge it up tonight! The new back looks to be the same size as the original except that they indentation under the camera isn't there (just a flat back). Honestly, I like that look better, and that means the overall thickness isn't enhanced since it was that thick at the top of the phone already anyway.

LeoBloom

Reaction score
Haha, is that your amazon store? This is about 15 dollars more expensive than at the verizon store. Or am I missing something?

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Way to go LeoBloom. You called Hood out for doing what s/he has done throughout droidforums. Check out Hood's posts; they all seem to include a link to their amazon store. Avoid overpaying - buy it from Verizon for less (and in some cases WAY less as coupon codes occasionally show up on these boards).

StingRay

Reaction score
is sick. I just now plugged in my phone since it just now hit 15% after 1 day 10 hours 4 minutes and 8 seconds. I sent out a ton of messages, browsed forums and made several long calls and the phone just keeps on ticking. dancedroid

That is all.......:D

Wish I was getting as good a result as you...

I still seem to be blowing through even the extended battery, even after dimming my screen, cutting back on running widgets, etc...

Not sure what is going on...:frown:

Astaroth

Reaction score
Definitely highly recommend the extended battery. At first, I kept my fairly conservative syncing settings to maximize battery, and would not even be running down 50% of the battery through the day, so I decided to just have everything sync at very frequent intervals, which would have murdered the original battery. Still get through a whole day VERY comfortably.

Plus, I prefer the thicker back and heavier weight.

tt07

Reaction score
Can you post some up close pics of the battery and the back? Im thinking of getting this in a few weeks and pretty sure it wont work with my body glove case. I've heard of people just leaving off the extended battery cover and just using the case so just trying to get some ideas.

mbd4524

Reaction score
Can you buy the extended battery directly from Motorola? Does anybody have a link for it? I can't seem to find it online and when I called Motorola they did not know what I was talking about.
Also, will this fit with the hard shell/case sold by Verizon? My understanding was that the Seido one would. How about Motorola.

jwgraves

Reaction score
Can you buy the extended battery directly from Motorola? Does anybody have a link for it? I can't seem to find it online and when I called Motorola they did not know what I was talking about.
Also, will this fit with the hard shell/case sold by Verizon? My understanding was that the Seido one would. How about Motorola.

I have the shell/case combo from Verizon and it would not fit (at first) with the extended battery and cover. I had to heat up the shell and once it was nice and warm it eventually fit right around the phone. Fits perfect now. From what I've read the Seidio version is a thinner and less powerful battery which does not make the phone any thicker so it must fit without any tweaking. Also, pretty sure the extended battery that Verizon sells is only available directly from them and not from Motorola. Well worth the $40 I spent on it.

HayWire

Reaction score
Do you know how many mah the battery is?I may pick one up today if the store near me has it.I wonder if my kraken case will fit.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App