The eLocity A7, Another Android Tablet

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by SwiftLegend, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Looks like Android tablets are being created every other week.

The eLocity A7, is the newest I've seen, and one of the ones I'm most interested in besides the Galaxy Tablet..
    This is a 7-inch tablet(800x480p) , powered by a 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra T-20 processor, 512MB of RAM and has 4 GB of onboard storage, with the addition of microSDHC cards.
    Also has a 2.0 USB port and an HDMI output that is said to be able to output 1080p. A 1.2 mp camera, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth are some included.

It's available on Amazon for pre-order, for $370, and is said to come out in November.

The only drawback, is that it doesn't have the Android Market or Google Apps, but maybe with a little hacking and rooting, it will. Not sure how true this is, as the photos of it on their site shows Aldiko, Twidroid, and FBReader(?), as well as Advanced Task Killer in the status bar? Hmm...

Official site: The elocity a7 Internet Tablet - A powerful, lightweight touch screen tablet and virtual keyboard for immersive gaming, web surfing, email, multimedia and much more

[​IMG]

[Seen on AndroidSpin]

Full list of features from the official site.

2. iPirate

iPirate Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    no market or google apps? what is the point?

3. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't know who true that is, as they say on the site you can download third party applications.

Search tags for this page

elocity a7 bluetooth

elocity a7 hacks

email apps for elocity a7