The Droid let me down - Finally

OP

2001400ex

Reaction score
Ive had problems in arenas and stadiums with service. I think this is a Verizon thing and not a droid thing. It will show you have full bars, and not be able to connect. Too many people using the same towers I assume.
Yep, if I go to a hockey game I even have a hard time sending Tweets

I don't have many posts, but I lurk a lot on this forum, like almost daily for at least 15 minutes. I haven't seen this issue come up. I wonder if there is a few bad phones, or there aren't many people on this forum that actually go out in busy public places? haha, well, this should really be explored more. Maybe there is an app for that? :icon_evil:

M

Matth3w

Well at a hockey game there are 17,000 people most of which have their cell phones turned on within a quarter of a mile of each other at the most, plus a gazillion pieces of electronics and broadcasting equipment, all contained within a building with really thick walls. I really don't think this is an issue with the Droid.

zero7404

Reaction score
if you dropped your phone or knocked it hard into something before you experienced the problem, that might have damaged it ... ?
or sometimes verizon's network gets flushed down the toilet for certain services & certain phones or when there's interference of some sort unique to the device ...
have you since experienced this issue ?

personally, i think network issues should be unacceptable for companies like verizon that just charge a lot for what you get. but if the issue was phone related, go to verizon and ask them to warranty the phone ...