the droid layout

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by tj_ab3, May 28, 2010.

1. tj_ab3

tj_ab3 New Member

I have the motorolla droid and I have seen the layout for the droid eris and the droid incredible. I like their layouts better like their home screen with the clock and live animated weather apps. Is there any way I can make my phone look like theirs?
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

The clock can be found with the Fancy Widget app in the market...however if you want one with animations, you'll need to buy Weather Toggle Widgets and download the correct skin for it.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

as he mentioned above for the animated one

but for one's that look close theres beautiful widgets and weather widget donate, both are paid unfortunately if your looking for a free one im not sure if there is one, I have both that I mentioned but use beautiful widgets mostly

I use a home replacement on both my Motorola droid and my incredible. I cant stand what most like about the incredible the sence UI. I like a few widgets they have is about it. since I cant use them outside of sence UI im back to my favorite home replacement Sweeter Home preview 2.

[​IMG]
    To show some of what I can do with sweeter home 2 i'll paste up a few pics. They are all pics of my stock home without showing my top, bottom, left, or right screens just to give you an idea. It is harder to work with so if you do try it watch some Youtube videos or some of the videos punyweaking posted on sweeter homes page to get you started editing up your own custom home screen.

Look at the green writing at the bottom they are buttons that cause the differences in my screen to popup using what they call springboards in sweeter home thats how I put so much on one page. Not to mention it works like photoshop in layers as you can see my beautiful widgets is sitting on top of part of my facebook app. up to 10 layers above your wallpaper :)

First is what I see when I first boot up my phone with no buttons pushed, second is when I push the contact button at the bottom left,3rd is my sms [sms is empty atm I just cleared them out] 3rd screen would have large green writing with my recent txt's, 4th is where my music player and Pandora pop up as well as other multimedia related apps in the scrolling app dock at the bottom, and the last one has facebook and I made a mess in the app dock section. its suppose to be reserved for social apps, but as you see I put a few of my most used apps there.
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
Search tags for this page
android themes
best droid layouts
droid facebook app layout

droid x button layout

droid x layout

how to change layout of phone page on motorola x
layout for droid
layout for droid x
motorola x change page layout
new layouts of droid razr