The Droid kills productivity!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
sig45 you must get rid of that avatar because i find myself desiring you yet I know your a guy lol...it's too confusing

change it up!!!!! : )

T3DPRODUCTIONS

Reaction score
Ya'll ain't never lie!!!!!!! every time I put it down I end up picking it up. And sometimes pick it up its for no reason but to look at the phone again. Funny that u can be obsessed with a cell phone. lol droid droid droid!!!! loll:motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz:

bpad10

Reaction score
So funny. Totally true. My wife has bee rolling her eyes like a banshee. I can't put the thing down.
TELL ME ABOUT IT.....my wife has her arms crossed with "that glare" not to mention at work, i'll pull the damn thing out and play....

i think i'm becoming addicted....HELP! I need an app for that

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You realize what you just wrote puts you under suspicion? lol JK man, I know what you mean.

sig45 you must get rid of that avatar because i find myself desiring you yet I know your a guy lol...it's too confusing

miss chris

Reaction score
ha!!!! The eye rolling is not reserved for wives. My husband has been rolling his at me because I have been on my droid every change I get.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My wifey has grown so tired of me playing with mine she started picking it up while I was working on writing some android apps. Now she wants one!

Looks like we will have to resort to text msging each other instead of talking. Imagine that droid sound back and forth all night. it makes me want her to have one just so I can do that to her. She hates that sound!

ha!!!! The eye rolling is not reserved for wives. My husband has been rolling his at me because I have been on my droid every change I get.

murdermile

Reaction score
i discover new cool stuff with this phone daily lol. i love it. coming from a sidekick to this was a good choice. plus it helps im anti-iphone anyway. =]

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I had to DVR the Pacquiao fight so I could post and read stuff on the Droid Forum Mobile version on Droid, that's sad. i think, gonna convert it so i can watch on the Droid HA!

great!! let us know how it works out and your settings. that fight was awesome!!

lol that's just disturbing