The Droid Failure

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I may not have as much fun using my old "smart phone"; but at least I will be able to "work" productively. COMMENTS?
Take a look at this thread. The OP of that thread is also having problems. However, notice how his tone and the tone of the replies are completely different from your thread.

Win-Mo phones are done. Non Issue....iPhone and Android phones will dominate. End of story.

It is not about dominating anything.... its about finding a phone that fits your needs and life style.
I don't understand why people don't get this. I guess it's rampant brand loyalty or some sort of self-validation?

More choices in the marketplace is always better for the consumer and one particular choice won't always be suitable for every single person out there. It's a bit like cars. We don't all drive the same type or make/model. We won't all use the same smartphone either. There are pros and cons to each option and fanboy rants really don't contribute much to a discussion.

Last edited:

wrongversion

Reaction score
Its all about what you want

Apple fans = Apple is always better
Android fans = Android is always better (the droid)

You can talk to people that love apple till your blue in the face and make a convincing argument but they will always like apple, bc its what they like...

Thats just the way it is...

Last edited:

BzB

Reaction score
op got schooled big time. not only did his whole argument and approach get dismantled, it was done in a rather adult and scholarly way...lol. probably not the response he wanted to incite. makes it even more brilliant. good show chaps.

lesson learned...ask before you assume. :)