The Droid DNA is no longer ..M.I.A.

alanb4130

Reaction score
I wonder why they played games with this phone. They are still selling other very crappy older phones. The DNA is a very good phone . Have had mine for almost 3 months now. It is still being sold at Best Buy. Maybe they will finally be getting the HTC ONE.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
there just making room for the htc one

But why? The one is a piece of dog crap. I've had chats with someone on an unrelated forum who worked for att customer service and he said the HTC one is bs compared to the dna (he actually has Verizon service despite working for att). Right now,the only phone that I can see comparing with the dna is that new windows phone with that insane 41mp camera.<wow. Bust as far as screen real estate,and quality of said screen,dna is champ at the moment. So the fact that Vzw would pull it is just a bad idea. Most ppl may not know about its true power. I've had mine since Dec of last year and only had minor issues (all my fault,rooted,rommed).

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
But why? The one is a piece of dog crap. I've had chats with someone on an unrelated forum who worked for att customer service and he said the HTC one is bs compared to the dna (he actually has Verizon service despite working for att). Right now,the only phone that I can see comparing with the dna is that new windows phone with that insane 41mp camera.<wow. Bust as far as screen real estate,and quality of said screen,dna is champ at the moment. So the fact that Vzw would pull it is just a bad idea. Most ppl may not know about its true power. I've had mine since Dec of last year and only had minor issues (all my fault,rooted,rommed).

I just wish we would get a phone with an optical zoom ...

Robster

Reaction score
FYI the DNA has been back on Verizon's website listing for $49.99 with 2 yr contract for a while now. At my local Verizon store the DNA never disappeared and they still have it listed in the store as $199 with contract. The only thing that surprises me is that it is $49.99 and not $99.99 like the S3 has been. But I guess that makes sense based on the popularity and sales figures of both the S3 and S4.