The Droid 3 is laggin big time.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by landdesigner, May 31, 2013.

1. synpse

synpse New Member

My Droid 3 / Liberty ROM lags sometimes.. I use this "Device Info" program from the company that makes AirDroid. It has a RELEASE MEMORY button that seems to clear up things like the Place Call Lag.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.device

It's a lot faster than rebooting!
  2. Carol_in_FL

Carol_in_FL New Member

Thanks for the tip. I've also been having most of these problems on my D3 (not rooted) and tried using a program called "Clean Master" which does help some, but I just downloaded "Device Info" to see if that helps more -- especially with the Call lag problem. I also think using the stock program called "Data Saver" during the day and only turning it off at night -- then put it on the WIFI when it's on a charger will really help with battery life. Data Saver prevents any updates from downloading.
  3. arjunligga

arjunligga New Member

hey all,

i use advance task killer i have used many apps but this one is the best and u don't have to reboot the phone every time it lags.. if your device get slow open a big application or game and close it after some time and click on task killer it will improvise the phone so u don't have to reboot every time.....
  4. landdesigner

landdesigner New Member

HELP!!!! Well, I have done all the simple things to my little Droid. However, it continued to crash a lot in the last week. Now it is sitting on my desk cycling the boot. Just repeating "Droid" all the time. UHG!!! I have no idea WTH happened, it was sitting on my desk, and when I came back it was happening. The CPU is quite warm, but not as hot as it has been in the past.

If there is a program I can install from computer, I would need detailed instructions on how to do it.
  5. Carol_in_FL

Carol_in_FL New Member

I've discovered a VERY IMPORTANT THING with Clean Master. If you go into Settings you can set it to "Auto-Clean" your cache. This seemed to help a lot with the lag problem. Also, you should move every app you can from the phone memory to the SD card and get rid of any old apps you're not using. Good luck!
Search tags for this page
diablo 3 freezes up

droid 3 call delay

droid 3 delayed dialing
droid 3 major call delay
droid 3 takes forever to dial

droid 3 takes long time to dial

droid 3 wont dial out and freezes
droid3 verizon delayed calls
long delay to dial on droid 3
start time really long droid3
verizon droid3 takes up to five minutes to place a call